Chicago Bar Fight [VIDEO]

Was Channing Tatum Involved?

10/9/2011 1:03 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0_vy0exjw6_1_77cgwseq
TMZ has now obtained video of the actual bar fight in Chicago Friday night -- after which Channing Tatum was ushered away by security.

As we reported, there's a conflict over whether Channing threw a punch in the melee -- or if he was even involved in the fight. Tatum's people insist he was not a participant, but several tweets from alleged patrons suggest otherwise.

The video shows Channing was clearly there -- but the question ... did the actor play a role in the free-for-all?

rex

he is so hot butt he proble can't fight and he has a cip on his shoulder because all the gay roomers

necessity

Seems more likely he was trying to defuse the situation. You guys should cover regular people bar fights. They're much more intense. Celebrities have too much to lose, so they always have to hold back anyway. That is, if they have any sense. The number I keep hearing is 9.1 percent unemployment, and you can at least double that if you want to be realistic.. If I had millions, nothing would make me want to fight. I'd have to have plastic surgery to remove the smile from my face, not keep it there.

Craig

I would just like to echo there needs to be an "I don't give a s * hi () t" option. Thanks.

Jeff

Of course she was involved. Hope he didn't damage that pretty face...aren't they still filming Magic Mike???

Hanging to da lef

My little sister can punch better than that, and yes he was very much involved.

SLH

is it just me or is he morphing into Mickey Rourke?

JiLL1

Who the **** is Channing Tatum?

mamasays

this is a setup people. why are you not focusing on his shoulders or abs?

tre

why is this even new's, seriously... are we gonna have to be force fed yet ANOTHER reality show?

joe

Did anyone else not know who the heck Channing Tatum is? No lie, had no idea, and now that I know don't really care.

TMZ...lets not report on actors who we don't care about. Add it to the list.

Thanks

joe

Lexiep

yall are jerks. hes actually a VERY nice guy. ive been in plenty of movies with him and he is an amazing guy. do yall comment on stuff like this for tigers stupid crap? or the housewives guy who offd himself. if you dont care then dont comment. muchless read the story... yall have WAY too much time you your hands.

John

I would probably get angry and get in fights too if my name were "Channing Tatum"

Rogue Warrior

Looks like the guy he walked away with hit someone very close to him, maybe a near miss, but after that he was trying to break it up. EPIC FAIL THZ!!!!!!!!

ghfghfg