Paul McCartney

Married ... Again

10/9/2011 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1009_Paul_McCartney_Nancy_Shevell_splash_news_online.com_3Five months after getting engaged, Paul McCartney walked down the aisle today with his trucking-heir girlfriend from Jersey -- the famed Beatles singer's third marriage.

Paul and 51-year-old Nancy Shevell -- daughter of a New Jersey trucking magnate -- met in the Hamptons in 2007.

The ceremony took place at Marylebone Town Hall in central London -- the same place McCartney married his first wife, Linda, in 1969. Linda died of breast cancer in 1998.

McCartney's second marriage to model Heather Mills ended in divorce in 2008 -- after only 4 years.

1010_wedding_footer

Susan

Heather Mills got about six months of income from Paul. She got nothing compared to his worth.

Susan

The man has been divorced ONCE. What do you mean by over and over? He and Linda were together for 30 years and they would still be together if cancer didn't kill her.

I've never seen such ignorant comments from such morons than on this site. The pure jealousy that someone is actually happy just shows the little lives some of you lead.

KnuckleDragger: 8 hours ago

U jus' so cwazy, Paul.

Definition of Crazy: Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

InformationTrafficker

Someone else beat me to the sucker comment, so I have nothing else to add. #thatisall.

Jeepers

FIFTY-ONE????? I seriously would have guessed her to be in her thirties...EARLY thirties.

Peggy

Some of you are really stupid. Yes, he made a huge mistake with Heather Mills, but this woman, if you had read the news articles about her, has plenty of her own money. She is NOT a gold digger like Heather was. I truly believe she loves him (they met in 2007), so I really think Paul was careful this time. I wish the couple a long and happy life together.

cathy

ok....2 words....DUMB ASS....he will never learn

jack

no fool like an old fool

Sonya in Tx

This chick has her own money. At least if there is divorce, she doesn't need his money.

At any rate, he seems happy and that's all that counts.

piratesrule8

So many bitter people on here... She obviously isn't marrying him for the money as she has plenty of her own and so why would she bother doing something that wouldn't make her happy for money she doesn't need.

Paul made 1 mistake with Heather Mills... They both look happy so either be happy for them or shut it.

Michael

I´ve been his fan for over 38 years and hope that this time he will succeed-He deserves it.I wish him all the best from the bottom of my heart!!!

rebecca

she looks like the older version of prince william wife..

Kenzie smith

I am so feel surprise about his married .He will be repeatedly married again.
Newegg Coupons

Diana

Good Luck Paul, you deserve someone nice:).. Good luck to you both.

Kevin Collings

All I have to say Is some people never learn

tgomalley

its also john lennons birthday: what an a$$