Paul McCartney

Married ... Again

10/9/2011 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1009_Paul_McCartney_Nancy_Shevell_splash_news_online.com_3Five months after getting engaged, Paul McCartney walked down the aisle today with his trucking-heir girlfriend from Jersey -- the famed Beatles singer's third marriage.

Paul and 51-year-old Nancy Shevell -- daughter of a New Jersey trucking magnate -- met in the Hamptons in 2007.

The ceremony took place at Marylebone Town Hall in central London -- the same place McCartney married his first wife, Linda, in 1969. Linda died of breast cancer in 1998.

McCartney's second marriage to model Heather Mills ended in divorce in 2008 -- after only 4 years.

1010_wedding_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

CountryGal

Old man just couldn't chill out and date? I'm so over this dude. He was cool like 50 years ago.

maansman

I don't know if I would have said "3 times the charm"..makes it sound like he failed 2 previous times..he did lose his 1st wife to cancer.. this new wife has TONS of her own money.

Mel Zipskin

Good for him... she looks like Prince Williams wife!

Jack

Some guys never learn. Looks like he has more 'work' done than Bruce Jenner.

bp

she's gonna die on him too if she doesn't eat a burger or something! she is so skinny! ew!

John

SUCKER!!!!!

South Beach

Congrats, be happy today! Never know what tomorrow will bring!

ElJay

Paul is turning into one of these old geezers who's rich and marries women who take half of his fortune when they divorce again. When he's 90 he will marry a 20 year old bimbo who says she really loves him and when he dies his kids and his new wife will battle over the money....aaaah, the circle of life...

BarrysConspiracyWorld

Heather Mills: I invented frozen yogurt. Paul attacked me with a broken wine glass. Paul got mad and started 9/11. He made me grow my bu$h and walk around naked while he called me "Yoko."

Alexis

This old man is a stupid fool. Only his first wife Linda married him for love and he will never get love from another woman. All these women are after his money or publicity, but he seem to can't keep it in his pants.

Mindy

Paul and Linda were friends with Nancy and her Husband for many years. She is a lovely woman, and she's got PLENTY of her own money! This time, thankfully, there isn't an ounce of gold-digging! Congrats Paul&Nancy!

sPaNkdEnALgAs

She looks like she could be his sister.....WAY younger sister. They look a lot alike

daphnewhite

Hi, guys. My friends told me about intimatemingle– č0 /Μ. She told me it is the best place to meet black and white singles whoever you want. I have tried. It is fantastic. You wanna get laid tonight? Come in and give it a shot, you will find someone you like there. Black or white even interracial one. Have fun! You may find me there! ;)

James R. - Los Angeles