Casey Anthony's Attorney

Kudos to Amanda Knox's Parents

For Supporting Her

10/10/2011 7:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Amanda Knox
Casey Anthony and Amanda Knox have a lot in common -- they were both recently freed from jail, they're both big celebrities now and they're both hot. What they don't have in common ... supportive parents, at least according to Casey Anthony's lawyer.

Jose Baez tells TMZ he was very happy for Amanda Knox and her family when the verdict was overturned. Baez says he watched the verdict and it was " a very surreal moment for me because I remembered being in that situation -- where a young woman's life hung in the balance -- and in a split second, her life was given back to her."

Baez says he felt Amanda's family played a key role in things, saying they should "be applauded" for sticking with her through the entire process -- unlike Casey's parents, who did not support her and instead, he feels, "hurt her case."

In the end, Baez says they're just a pair of "all-American girls."

1003_amanda_knox_footer_v2

ginny

looking good, feeling good for the media, BS is all I can say.
like the other hump she most likely did it!

Mary Anne Huff

Uh wait a minute...if I remember correctly Casey was the ONE that blew her parents off when they asked to see her after the trial. I don't see how he can compare the 2 families...but then who ever said all lawyers were "bright".

lucitee

I agree with ALL who KNOWS there is a HUGE DIFFERENCE between them! Baez is a JOKE comparable to his "client"! And I will BET you he is VERY jealous of the attention Amanda is getting! SHE will be GLADLY compensated for her "ORDEAL"! His greedy, self-centered, egotistical, over-sexed under-brained and diabolical former "whatever' will NOT BE and is no longer Marketable! Even when she HAD a small measure of marketability, she was relegated to sub-standard media! Amanda will be highly regarded and will do MUCH good and hopefully make MUCH money! Eat your COLD HEART out, CLA AND your two-bit "Defense Dud" too!!

Yvonne

Amanda wasn't accused of killing her child and her attorney didn't throw her folks under the bus. BOZO better repent or he's going to the dark place.

me

I HAVE A FEELING THAT ALL THESE PEOPLE ON THIS SITE ARE ARMANDA FAMILY MEMBERS OR CLOSE FRIENDS. THIS CAN'T BE POSSIBLE FOR SOMEONE TO BE CONVICTED OF MURDER THEN GET OUT OF JAIL AND IS NOW BEING WORSHIPED CAN'T BE TRUE.SO I AM GUESSING THESE ARE ALL FAMILY MEMBERS HERE.

beachgal

Bozo is missing the TV cameras so he calls TMZ haha - creepy little man needs to go away & take the Bozettes, his pro-Casey blog cloggers with him lol. These 2 are nothing alike, Amanda falsely implicated in murder, Casey actually a murderer.

me

IS SOMEONE ACTUALILY TRYING TO CONVINCE THEM SELF THAT THIS GIRL IS INNOCENT(LOL) IT'S JUST A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE THIS BITCH IS CONVICTED FOR KILLING THE NEIGHBORS KIDS.

Missie

Baez you are lower than s***. No matter what that moronic jury decided in the C A trial, she will forever be guilty in most ppls eyes. You comparing these two situations shows what a piece of sh*t you are. How do you ever sleep at night?

beachgal

Casey wants Amanda to be an acquitted murderer like she is, Casey doesn't want to be the only monster.... child killer Casey fans need to give it up lol, Amanda is innocent.

me

I THINK YOU SHOULD ASK THE KILLER THAT QUESTION.(AKA YOUR SISTER, OR DAUGHTER)

renee

2 all-american girls? is he kidding? one was innocent and imprisoned in a foreign country, the other guilty as sin and got away with it. how are they alike in any form?

Phreaky

In what world is Casey Anthony "hot"? She's a dog!

me

@ renee ,

I KNOW YOU ARE KIDDING RIGHT? YOU HAVE A SMILE SMILE WHILE WRITING THIS. HAVE YOU MANAGE TO CONVINCE YOUR SELF THAT SHE IS INNOCENT TOO? WOULD YOU LET HER BABY SIT YOUR KIDS? IF YOU HAVE ANY?

Vic

Amanda Knox didn't kill her own child and the grandchild of her parents then accuse her dad of hideos things!!!!Maybe Amanda's parents know that she isn't a monster....The Anthony's know their daughter is!!!!!!!!!!!

me

YOU ARE RIGHT SHE NOT A MONSTER SHE A KILLER.