The Fonz's Motorcycle

Hitting the Auction Blockamundo

10/10/2011 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Fonz
If you've ever wanted to sit on it ... now's your chance -- because The Fonz's iconic motorcycle from "Happy Days" is hitting the auction block next month.

The 1949 Triumph Trophy TR5 hasn't been ridden since the show ended in 1984 -- and for the last 15 years, it's been gathering dust in some motorcycle shop.

Auctioneers expect the bike to fetch in the $90,000 range -- which is shocking ... because the damn thing doesn't run anymore. And it's speedometer is broken.

The auction takes place on November 12 in L. Aaaaay.

OB1

STRANGE FACT. he never road the bike. he was allways pushed into frame. he was to afraid to ride it

evil_lester

so the show was shot in Wis. the home of Harley Davidson and he was on a Britt Bike...

Different Rules Apply

Fonzi was one of a kind - an icon - they will get a pretty penny for the bike, whether he "rode" it or not - his a#$ was in it, wasn't it?

Ghost Rider

Its one of those kinda things that should be in a wax museum if they were still around.

Whitney

I see what you did there TMZ, clever

Fallopia Lopez

I would think perhaps Keanu or Pitt might be interested.

James R. - Los Angeles

Worst show on television. And TMZ is a close second.

LMAO!

Tiggy

Where is my picture of Keanu - have you seen the cover of GQ Car in UK?? Keanu and the new Ducati - gorgeous and the bike is too!!

Gatanegra

Is this the same bike he used to jump the shark?

Skeeter

Who would want a bike that doesn't run, didn't belong to Henry Winkler, and wasn't ridden by Henry Winkler. $90,000? Those people are out of their mind and if anyone pays more then a couple hundred, they are even more crazy then the people selling it!

Kiki

ITS speedometer. ITS ITS ITS. Stop using apostrophes where they don't belong!!!

Jeff

Another fact about the Fonz and the bike he supposedly 'rode'...In the original pilot, he was shown on an old Harley Knucklehead, but being a smaller man, could not handle the heavy Hawg, so they decided to switch to the lighter, more manageable Triumph. And yes, he never actually rode the bike, was always pushed into scenes because Henry was afraid of the bike. (I, unlike Henry Winkler, am a man, and I ride a Harley chopper I built myself) see it and me at http://www.jockeyshifter.tripod.com/

Randy

Breaking News?Read about this a week ago in an online paper.Little behind aren't we, TMZ?

KnuckleDragger

Quote - Jeff: (I, unlike Henry Winkler, am a man, and I ride a Harley chopper I built myself!)

Dudes that call other men not men are insecure about their own manhood. Real men don't talk about other men like that. Makes 'em sound like a bitch!

AntiSocialForum.com

I'll give ya $900 right now for it. Cash.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments