« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kris Humphries

Wedding Ring DISASTER Averted

10/11/2011 3:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1010_KRIS_HUMPHRIES_TMZ_WM_EX_3Kim Kardashian's husband just avoided every married man's nightmare -- the ole, "Where the [bleep] is your ring?" convo -- when his $10,000 wedding band went missing ... temporarily.

Kris Humphries can thank a fellow traveler (above) for finding his ring at a TSA checkpoint in Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport on Friday.

Sources close to Kris tell us the drama started when he had to take off his Lorraine Schwartz designed ring to go through the metal detector. We're told Kris accidentally dropped the ring while putting it back on -- but luckily the guy behind Kris recognized him as "Kim's husband."

The good samaritan -- and "Keeping up With the Kardashians" fan -- tells TMZ he got down on his hands and knees, searched for the ring, found it ... and returned it to Kris.

Kris posed for a thank-you-for-saving-my-bacon photo with the guy, and went on his way -- happy to avoid the wrath of Kim, no doubt.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

wundersmack

This story is very fishy. I am a Platinum level frequent flyer, and in all the hundreds of times I have gone through security since 9/11, I've never had to remove my wedding rings or my watch. Have never set off the metal detector with these on. I call BS and/or publicity stunt. PS - my rings and watch are worth 5x his puny band.

Drgonzo

So Kim must like the Shocker judging by Kris hand.

Hey

This guy who found the ring is a good guy who did a good deed,

1ULUV2HATE

Check out my boy Toons... Good Looking out for the Tool of a husband... WOW really I had to take my ring off I dont think so!!!

tee

I may be old-fashioned but what does the shocker mean

Midol

Kim Kardashian insulted all Minnesotians and owes the entire state an apology. I hope any Sears store foolish enough to carry their "ho" line of anything (clothes, perfume, etc.) discontinues it immediately.

Do not enrich this selfish depraved imo woman and her family one more penny. Khloe will prove to be the fly in the ointment that finally brings these boils on the butts of humanity to heads bigger than theirs.

In the meantime, my sympathy to Kris Humphrey's parents and the rest of his family...especially his dogs. Kim K obviously hates animals and all animal lovers boycott this beotch!

If I were Kris Humphreys, I'd rather sleep with my dogs any time than with the previously married, famous for her sex tape, beotch he married.

regina

there is Kris on his knee waiting for Kim to come in.rose peddles all over the place.will you marry me in rose peddles.he ask her will you marry me as soon as he shows her the ring she dives in for it and Yes.now if that was a little diamond she would have ran out the door leaving kris to clean up all the rose peddle and his heart off the floor.. It will never work sorry kris I hope you have a iron clad prenup

Joyce

Well it happen to me, why it should not happen to celebrities? auto mieten bern

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5