« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Terrell Owens 911:

Called for Possible Pill Overdose

10/10/2011 12:03 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1010_to_ex_tmz
Emergency officials were responding to a call about a possible prescription pill overdose when they were dispatched to the L.A. apartment where Terrell Owens was staying last week ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

As we first reported, Owens was transported by ambulance to an L.A. hospital Thursday night. Cops were also dispatched to investigate -- and spoke with T.O. at the hospital.

Owens has since been released.

A rep for Owens had no comment on the matter.

T.O. was famously hospitalized back in 2006 -- when he insisted he had a bad reaction to painkillers ... despite reports that he tried to commit suicide by inhaling 35 Vicodin pills.

T.O. later held a news conference on the matter and stated, "The rumor of me taking 35 pills, I think is absurd. I don't think I would be here if I had taken 35 pills."

1010_to_interview_sub_launch_2

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

tomas

Drama queen, attention whore who choked at everything including this.

Nikki

He mentioned on his show that he takes care of a lot of people financially. It may be on thing to be worried about taking care of yourself, but if you're supporting other ppl, I'm sure it can take a toll on you. He should only be worrying about himself, his mom and his kids. Those other ties need to be CUT! I'm not talking about the ppl on his payroll btw. I'm sure with time, he'll get more acting gigs and I'd suggest he take Mo and Kita's advice and go into black women's haircare (cha ching!). It's a booming business! Hang in there T.O.!

coop666

Classic!

Mike

When all else fails,OD.

PRO US

Did anyone ever think that anything TO ever did that might have appeared crazy was due to drugs?

Snoopy

He seems to have a lonely life. One his show you see no friends around except the 2 that work for him and are on his payroll.

The Neko Nation

This idiot has the mentality and stability of a 2 year old. Just go away you cancer to any team you have ever played on.

fstblk

Now T.O. you should buy your mother a decent home to live in.

TMZ Is Destined To Be The Next News of The World

I've always liked T.O. I hope he gets better. The world will bring you down if let it. The victory is not in death (at least not for you), it's in living and living joyously in all times. Get better soon T.O. I'm rooting for you.

Lulubelle

Oh yeah he tried to commit suicide. He pulled the same thing when he was here in Philly. He's one obnoxious girly man.

Sultry

Hang in there T.O. I don't know much about you but trouble doesn't last always... as its said. Do something different. Something that makes YOU happy. Keep pushing. Happy days are sure to come again.

hondroid

DANGER DANGER
ATTENTION WHORE ALERT!
ATTENTION WHORE ALERT!
DANGER

j

his ultra dumb a** im sick to my stomach with this fool....if he "tried" to kill himself...it's a damn shame he failed

Keith

Ugh... what a mess... :( He obviously needs to get some kind of help.... I know he's pretty much extremely unpopular in the sports world, but somehow I kind of feel bad for him.... I don't know why.

steeler fan

Aww, did he finally choke on all the bullsh*t coming out of his mouth?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments