Cher

Surfaces at "Dancing"

... Just Like We Said

10/11/2011 7:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

101111_cher_dancing_still

Remember when we told you Cher was secretly planning to attend a taping of "Dancing with the Stars" to support Chaz and Cher's rep SWORE it wasn't true??? Well ...

gutsygirl

Wake up, TMZ, and get that disgusting Charlie Sheen avatar off this comment site!

Chia

She's a Mom supporting her son. Bravo!

Mikey

No longer any question why Chastity is a mental patient.

Mikey

You could splice pieces of this seasons show together and have a feature length Freak Show Horror movie.

sky

Come to think of it i can't remember if Cher or Sunny could dance., either. c'mon idiots!

cassandra68008

I think it is wonderful to see Cher backing up her child. I think she showed up to support her son just like any other parent would. I think it is wonderful to see Chaz doing something he likes doing. It takes a lot of guts to try something new, especially on tv. I believe Chaz has worked really hard to come this far and I hope he wins. GO CHAZ!!!

Vernon P. Alarcon

Proud Mama sez "That's my BOI up there!"
TMz on TV has too many commercials - Harvehy is such a pro-stitute!

dolman

Please...enough of Chaz. No one care abouot shim.

There's a problem here

It was quite curious watching her face that must be hard as stone, trying to scrutinize emotions. Her face never moved! Other than that, she's a mother, she was proud.

RedStilettos

That whole Chaz/Lacy thing Monday night was too painful to watch. While I admire the guts it must take to pull off that exhibition, I just wanted to cover my eyes and cringe.

Perhaps incorporating strobe lights into their routine might lesson the appearance of them dancing with someone else's feet!

car

why does Brooke stand with her hand on her hip and a strap falling off her shoulder.....hmmmmmm could be she's a lil haughty

tellmeaboutit

Love Cher and enjoyed seeing her. It wasn't exactly a surprise though.

kim

he does NOT look like a Drag Queen.... Are you JEALOUS???? Is he more of a man then you are???

Kerry

Way to go Cher for being you son's biggest fan. I have always loved you for your honesty, candor and strength. Chaz needs love and support and I am so happy to see his mom stand by him with all he has had to endure emotionally and physically with his recent change. Gob bless the both of you and I pray Chaz is at peace now and can lead a fulfilling life and continues to fight for his belief that he made the right decision. It takes immense courage and strength to undergo what he has and come out and face the public so soon after.

Bek

"Chaz is not staying each week because she can dance, thats sad for the couples that work thier ass off to be good and that fat freak stays. The show is now a joke. She has no talent what so ever and that huge gut hanging over her pants is sick! Chaz has no pride, she knows she can't dance and she is making a fool of her self. The Gay groups are voting like crazy for her or her fat behind would have been gone the first week."

What the hell is with all the female pronouns? Saying Chaz is talentless is fine - that's your opinion, but at least have the respect to address him appropriately.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments