Cher

Surfaces at "Dancing"

... Just Like We Said

10/11/2011 7:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

101111_cher_dancing_still

Remember when we told you Cher was secretly planning to attend a taping of "Dancing with the Stars" to support Chaz and Cher's rep SWORE it wasn't true??? Well ...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

val

DWTS DANCING WITH THE S*** .. this show will end thisra season as freak show. Selling transgender and gay individuals to our families. There is no pride in Hollywood but gay pride and charities are done for tax relief .. it's the last time many will be used to see DWTS count on it. It's rigged and fake and a fraud.

Ashley

Two freaks, plastic mom and fat mental daughter. Honest dancers have to give way to this 300 pounder with an agenda. DWTS, what a joke!

Owner

We've watched DWTS for the last few years and enjoyed, however, the hardcore popularity contest is too much to bare. I really enjoyed the competition, but that's gone away. Eight of us, not gay, with our wives, over 40, average income 200k, have decided it's not for us. I've also advertisetd localy with our station, with the way things are going, we are obviously not reaching our target audience any longer, if these people or still on the show, Chaz, Carson & Nancy. You really need to get real, these are not stars, rejects.
That being said we removed all of our ads with the local affiliate today and have gone to CBS & Fox. Sorry.

RiplyJ

Ah Come on! She looks well for her age. If she has no work done she be old, who wants to look and old tired looking clebs. FYI the plastic surgery jokes ie she's plastic! Plastic surgery means Moulding surgery (Google it) laughably very little plastic is used. Won a meet and great Comp on a radio station (in Europe) to see her in Vegas. She looks very normal in person to my surprise. Their is tell tail signs o****ing upclose but she freshed faced ( even in light make up and with standard room lights no fancy lighting) Remarkably tiny, couldn't believe how thin and small she was. A Great sense of humour, even better when she notices the press are not recording. Very polite and witty!

Terri

Absolutely disgusting! So disappointing that DWTS proudly proclaims such a controversial subject like Chaz/Chastity. Some consider this a family show but this crosses the line. The viewer audience has placed this show close to #1, but if the ratings don't go down as a result, its questionable if its truly viewer rated. I haven't spoken to one person yet who isn't offended that others better qualified are sent home while this lack of talent remains. Harsh words, but its a harsh subject that main stream television is now forcing upon the American public, and then unashamedly to the world, as if the American public applauds it. Many are appalled. DTWS is about dance competitions, is it now straying as it attempts to taint public opinion?

THE BEAVER

kim: 17 days ago

he does NOT look like a Drag Queen.... Are you JEALOUS???? Is he more of a man then you are???
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Are you for real? Jealous over what? A woman that SHE IS, and God made her to be just that, changing " HIS WORK" isn't nothing for anyone to be proud of or anyone to get so damn jealous over. I mean, what person does their life is none of my business, but don't try to make other feel bad for standing up for what is right and having good values and morals. Chaz was a beautiful girl, and in God's eyes she will remain just that. I remember watching the Sony And Cher Show on tv, and at the end Sony was holding Chaz, and I thoought, aw, what a cute little girl. Now when I see her, I am like why Chaz why? Maybe I do not know what is in some people's heads, but why can't people learn to love and except themselves? Good luck , chaz, and I hope you are happy in your life choice. Even if I disagree with it, I do wish you well.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5