Gene Simmons’ Son

My Parents’ Marriage

Is NOT A Sham

10/12/2011 3:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

101111_simmons_son
Gene Simmons
and Shannon Tweed are total publicity whores but their son Nick is ADAMANT their marriage is 100% legit despite criticism that they only tied the knot for reality show ratings.

22-year-old Nick claims he's definitely not surprised by the rumors telling TMZ, "Dad does tend to wear his shameless capitalism on his sleeve. But I was there when the cameras weren't. My parents went through a dark wood and came out still wanting to be together."

Gene and Shannon had been together for 28 years – before finally getting hitched October 1st with the wedding set to air on the new season of A&E's "Gene Simmons' Family Jewels".

Nick added, "All I can say about that is that my mother has the patience of a saint."

It also gave Nick the chance to wear that awesome shirt.

jimmy d

Wow! Gee, John, I don't think I could have been more eloquent or explanatory in what I was implying then you said directly. So Gene Simmons has marketed the KISS symbol on CONDOMS? No, that is not clownish, I am definitely in the wrong there. But, maybe the reason I have never seen them at my local Kroger is because they are probably on sold ONLY in China, Haiti, and India where the condoms are in the party balloons section. Gene Simmons trademarked the letter O.J. Brilliant. I am going to file a trademark application for the word "the" and then when someone uses it in spoken word or writing...CHA-CHING! Goodbye credit-card debt! Oh, wait, shoot someone probably already filed the application after reading this. DARN INTERNET!

Anyway, thanks for pointing out how I am DEFINITELY WRONG. I am man enough to admit that, Sir.

p.s. Wait a minute...my boyfriend's nickname for me is "asswagon" only he would know that? Peter? Is that you? You better not be trolling me or no hot, gay sex for you (well for at least 4 hours that is).

jimmy d

stan de man

no different then the publicity seeking kardashians..

jess

first off...LMAO @ Jimmy.."I bet Simmons isnt even his name"..It's not Jimmy..ur right...the entire effing universe knows that! he is not ashamed of it and they have used his real name on like family guy...his name is Chaim Weitz..and he obv changed it becuz he knows most people say it wrong..prolly like you just did when u read it in your mind. But he is very very proud of his jewish heritage, other then that he is a huge sell out no doubt..but he has a hell of alot more money then you and i ever will..so just stop being jealous.

O'Really?

Nick's t-shirt is hee-larious.

Sandra

Who cares!!

jimmy d

Hey Jess. You are right, I don't know how to pronounce his real name "Chaim". But my guess would be "Chaim" is pronounced and sounds like "SHAME". If the shoe fits.

elysummers

Love the T-shirt

2idiots

The kid looks Indian (7/11 kind) - not sayin it to sound racist but it's true.

ssunshine

UM r u guys freakn crazy have you ever heard of the Kardashins the real Whores of reality.

2idiots

She's baaaack: 7 hours ago
Son, you seem like a nice enough young man, but to be honest, your mother is probably the only person who can stomach looking at your father for more than a few seconds at a time, so I suppose it is a match made in some kind of stomach-turning heaven. Mazel Tov!
-------
AHAHHAAH! Gene Simmons' hair looks like some kind of hat or something. It doesn't move.....

vickie

Nick Simmons rocks and has the best sense of humor! Loves him!

Kevin

Those two Simmons kids are great and the main reason I watch the show. They are both genuinely funny and kind people. The only part of the show that is odd is Gene's hair.

Tammy

TMZ, he's still a b_a_s_t_a_r_d. A bastard is child born out of wedlock. Hence, it matters not that his parents got married as the cir****tances of his birth have not chnaged.

Sherms

Not a KISS fan - BY FAR, HOWEVER, I love this show. I think they are quite the down-to-earth family, and I have more respect for Gene as a person/father since starting to watch the show.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments