Jessica Alba Sues

I NEVER Endorsed Post Preggo

Weight Loss Device

10/11/2011 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jessica Alba SuesJessica Alba is suing the company behind a popular weight loss device for women who've had babies -- claiming her name and likeness was used, without permission, to push sales of something called a Belly Bandit.

In the lawsuit, Jessica says the company has "prominently featured and posted a photograph of Alba, and listed her name under the 'Celebrity Testimonials' section of their Website."

According to the suit, Belly Bandit's packaging even features an endorsement that says, "Jessica Alba's #2 Secret for a Fast Post Pregnancy Slimdown!"

Jessica's suing for more than a million dollars in damages -- and also wants a cut of the cash Belly Bandit made using her name.

SheisHot

Jessica is such a sweet and beautiful person, love her!

Reshhia

She lookzzz So Pretty

Superman

Isn't taking a cut in the sales being a hypocrite and basically saying "I want to endorse this product"? Just sue for all their earnings for using your name and likeness without your permission. I bet they will settle out of court for an undisclosed amount.

Courtney

Jessica Alba is a no talent money hungry hoe all though it is illeagal to use somebodys name without their permission so she does have a case against Belly Bandit but asking for 1,000,000 dollars is a bit exorbidant and the suit will get thrown out as it should. if you cast her to play opposite Jemma Redgrave in a movie Jemma would blow her off the screen as Jemma has acting in her DNA and actual talent duh the Redgrave family is an acting dynasty that goes back about 175 years and includes many award winners including her aunt Vanessa who won the best supporting actress oscar in 1978

Niki

Who gives a ****! And what's with the 'H' names? I can think of many more for her future children:
'hore
herp
hep
hypha
or how bout 'huh? My mother named me stupid names?

Emy

WOW.. greedy ass bitch

Naya

I can understand how she doesn't like that they used her to sell something, but WHY is it always about money? >.> Why does she need a cut? I mean, she's hella rich.

Tapout

Instead of getting hateful about it she should of gave proceeds that she would of made to charity (March of Dimes, Pregnancy/Fertility Clinics etc.) Very selfish and arrogant on Jessica's part.

Sabina

I hate Belly bandit! Tehy set me up too! The product is just waist of money! I hope she wins it!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2