Mel Gibson

I've Got One, HUGE Tip for Ya ...

10/12/2011 1:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1011_mel_gibson_tmzcomposite_ex_2
It pays to service Mel Gibson ... especially in Arizona ... where the actor dropped a massive tip after a fancy Italian dinner Monday night ... TMZ has learned.

Gibson hit up the Bravo Bistro in Scottsdale ... where he dined on shrimp cocktail and osso bucco with the owner of the restaurant and two women.

After 3 hours, Mel picked up the $170 bill ... and left a $150 tip ... that's 88% for all you math-a-magicians out there.

Mel Gibson -- winning back fans one server at a time.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Northerner

Mel never lost me as a fan. he is a great actor and a funny guy and this just proves it.

Sam

The bill would be comped if he ate will the owner...

ohreally

I am not surprised. Mel is known to be extremely generous.

Rogue Warrior

He will have no problem winning back fans from the masses. Keeping it real one post at a time.

Criss

That was nice of him. I've always liked Mel, despite all the controversy. Even though he has some issues, I think that he's basically a good guy.

CatherineOfSiena

Should Mel ever ask us to blow him we would gladly comply!

em

I am a relatively recent fan and from what I have read, I will always like Mel, he strikes me as honest, generous and kind with a good heart. Definitely flawed and a work in progress, but aren't we all and we have the advantage of privacy when we flip our lid every now and then.

What's with the title TMZ on your front page and the photo-shopped picture above. Misleading or what? But then, that is your trade.

Em

Firefly

So TMZ, your trying to tell us that he had dinner with the owner of the restaurant and had to pay the bill? Was the restaurant not doing so well so Mel had to help a friend out? Hahahaha your funny Harvey any thing to make more hits for your sight. What's next? Mel takes his dog for a walk and gets caught carrying a doggy bag? Just more of your sh*t.

William

88% tip and he wants to make a movie about jewish heroes?

THE BEAVER

Damn ! I want to work there! LOL

Mel has got the biggest heart there is. Others complain to have to leave a tip at all. This proves Mel isn't money hungry like his ex nightmare is, and a much better person too. Do you guys actually think Oksana would leave a tip this big, if she was as rich as Mel Gibson is? HELL NO!!

Mel, you are the best, and I love you!

THE BEAVER

ohreally: 5 hours ago

I am not surprised. Mel is known to be extremely generous

I love him for that, but there are women out there (like Oksana) that will take advantage of men that are too nice with a good heart. I wouldn't, I would be so thankful if he open the car door for me, or bought me a cup of coffee.
If Mel made a cd of me singing, and spent that much money on me, I would still be thanking him, with tears in my eyes.
I know my cd will sell better than hers. I sing from my heart, not my nose. LOL

THE BEAVER

Hcg Activator: about an hour ago

He's been recorded yelling racist horrible comments, more than once, he made the movie the passion of the Christ which contains anti-semetic views

GIVE IT A FCING REST!! MEL GIBSON GOT IT FROM THE HOLY BIBLE. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE PASSION OF THE CHRIST MOVIE, THAN TALK TO GOD ABOUT IT. MEL GIBSON DIDN'T DO A DAMN THING WRONG BY MAKING THAT MOVIE!!

THERE IS ALSO A VERSE IN THERE ABOUT IF YOU STAND UP FOR GOD, YOU WILL CATCH HELL FOR IT, AND BOY HAS MEL EVER !!

LEAVE MEL ALONE AND WORRY ABOUT YOUR OWN SOUL AND WHETHER OR NOT IT GOES TO HEAVEN OR NOT.

INeedFacebookFriends.com

With that kind of tip, I hope he got some sugar tits too.

Firefly

For some reason I can not ever rate the posts on the first and sometimes the second page. Why is that TMZ? Can you fix that please.

noonie

Maybe this story is an "exclusive" because no one else cares?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments