Mel Gibson

I've Got One, HUGE Tip for Ya ...

10/12/2011 1:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1011_mel_gibson_tmzcomposite_ex_2
It pays to service Mel Gibson ... especially in Arizona ... where the actor dropped a massive tip after a fancy Italian dinner Monday night ... TMZ has learned.

Gibson hit up the Bravo Bistro in Scottsdale ... where he dined on shrimp cocktail and osso bucco with the owner of the restaurant and two women.

After 3 hours, Mel picked up the $170 bill ... and left a $150 tip ... that's 88% for all you math-a-magicians out there.

Mel Gibson -- winning back fans one server at a time.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Of course Mel would do that. :)

I wanna know how TMZ got the story--THAT'S the story here. :)

azlee

wish I had been his server. lol

TMZgossip

haahahha.
this one is just tooooooooooooooo easy -- like womanhater

THE BEAVER

WigginsShawna: about an hour ago

my best friend's mom makes $77 an hour on the computer. She has been out of job for 9 months but last month her check was $7487 just working on the computer for a few hours. Read about it here CashLazy.com

LOL. yeah, right, Mrs. Wiggins. If she is a stay at home mom, and was to get paid for it, she would get more than $77 an hour. If you don't believe this is true, go ask Oksana. LOL

2idiots

Wow the folks in Phoenix surely dont respect a man's privacy. 1st someone tips off TMZ to the accident - THEN someone tips off TMZ to Mel's tipping skills (the owner) which i must say was very generous.

AZ - ya shudda hopped on the scooter and ventured up to PHX last night maybe you would have "bumped" into him (or him into you!)

THE BEAVER

azlee: 19 minutes ago

wish I had been his server. lol

LOL.. be careful what you wish for.

THE BEAVER

Criss: 7 hours ago

That was nice of him. I've always liked Mel, despite all the controversy. Even though he has some issues, I think that he's basically a good guy.

Yes, he is. Too good, really.

Muzz

Bravo Bistro Rocks.

fran

Mel never lost me as a fan. I wonder about you writers, do you think we believed all the nonsense about Mel that you threw at us. Mel is a beloved actor , director, and all round good guy...Go Mel

Mark

I hope Gibson will get stage IV pancreatic cancer like Steve Jobs and Patrick Swayze.

gucci

He has issues just like everyone else on here commenting.He's probably rich because he's generous.Everybody has skeletons in their closet,it is just that our skeletons aren't on display for the world to see.

jayjay

Mel is such a nice guy. He probably figured that he spent so much time at the table that he would give a huge tip. He is very generous and always has been. Go Mel--- Make some more awesome movies!!!!!!!!!!111

Rose

Hello Everyone: May I faint dead away...A decent photo of Mel on TMZ. I hope some of that tip was the money that Oinky thought she was going to get in the settlement. Has anyone seen the latest photos of her and Lucia coming out of a doctor's office? Just enter on Google's search Oksana Grigorieva+Her California Cutie. The photo of OG putting money into a meter looks like she needs a tune up. Definitely not her best day. Lucia looks like a cutie pie in the zoom close ups of her.

Chili

Holy Molly , who the hell Photoshopped this pic , They should be arrested . I like Mel , somebody (Like me, LOL ) should do this photo article that would at least make it believable !!! Chx out my PhotoChops & https://www.facebook.com/Chilis.Studio

2idiots

The Dirty is reporting that Mel was at a bar in Scottsdale drinking - later that morning he has is mishap......
check it out. the pix arent that clear but there appears to be a stripper pole

www.thedirty.com/2011/10/exclusive-here-is-the-reason-mel-gibson-got-into-a-car-accident-he-was-partying-in-scottsdale-that-morning/