Mel Gibson

I've Got One, HUGE Tip for Ya ...

10/12/2011 1:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1011_mel_gibson_tmzcomposite_ex_2
It pays to service Mel Gibson ... especially in Arizona ... where the actor dropped a massive tip after a fancy Italian dinner Monday night ... TMZ has learned.

Gibson hit up the Bravo Bistro in Scottsdale ... where he dined on shrimp cocktail and osso bucco with the owner of the restaurant and two women.

After 3 hours, Mel picked up the $170 bill ... and left a $150 tip ... that's 88% for all you math-a-magicians out there.

Mel Gibson -- winning back fans one server at a time.

THE BEAVER

LOL.. some of them really love to show it off.

I mean.. I work with this one black guy once, and he had nails longer than mine were, and like to call me Miss Thing. lol

My friend she saw once these two black guys and one had on the shortest pair of shorts there were. Probably shorter than Mel wore in the movie Tim. I also had a lesbian hit on me when I working once. I never went that way. I offen wonder how can two females please each other? I thought w/o a joy stick, sex wouldn't all that exciting. LOL

LOL.. how did we end up talking of sex? lol

THE BEAVER

Ok, now my user name is The Flopsey Beaver. lol

THE BEAVER

Goodnight, guys. Goodnight, Idiot, it was nice being insulted by you. LOL

2idiots

THE BEAVER: 7 minutes ago
LOL.. some of them really love to show it off.
LOL.. how did we end up talking of sex? lol
-----
Floppy = black guys can be the gayest of the day...and that Miss Thing expression works my last gay nerve!

As far as lesbian sex, i never did understand what one does with TWO holes...once they bring the strap-on into play i'm like "why not go for the real thing".

Gotta dash - have an appraiser coming tomorrow to help me price my condo for possible rental (moving to FL and dont want to give up my place in LA) - gotta clean!

night!

fritzy

Mel will keep moving upwards and onwards. TMZ will stay angry.. what's new.

em

I am glad Mel has his family and friends like Jodie. Hope his Dad is doing ok.

2idiots

2idiots: 16 hours ago
THE BEAVER: 7 minutes ago
LOL.. some of them really love to show it off.
LOL.. how did we end up talking of sex? lol
-----
night!
Reply Like 0 Dislike 2
1 Reply

Flirt Bunny: 15 hours ago
omg...who's the racist?? Geez, what an idiot.....
-------
Well Dirt Bunny - if you notice, Flopsey Beaver (self appointed name btw) referenced a black guy that she worked with and how long his nails were. Additionally, Flopsey commented on her co-workers use of the expression/term MISS THING. I simply replied that black guys can be the gayest - there is NOTHING racists about that.

Too bad you were unsuccessful instigating a "fight" - better luck next time. AND if you are going to reference someone being racist why not address Flopsey Beaver for it as she was the one who brought up the color issue.

THE BEAVER

Hey, idiot, don't get me into trouble. I am not a racist.
What? Now we can't say a person is black? What do you guys what me to do, lie and say the guy was purple? You guys go too far with this race $#!^.

2idiots

THE BEAVER: about a minute ago
Hey, idiot, don't get me into trouble. I am not a racist.
----
Hey Flopsey - not trying to get you in trouble at all! I was a bit ticked off by Dirty Bunny's comment about me being racist!

I 100% feel it was not racist in any way shape or form. I feel that Dirty Flirty Bunny was trying to stir the pot. You're right how else were u to describe your co-worker?

THE BEAVER

I wasn't trying to mean. One of my best friends in high school was black. I like Michael Jackson too, and it doesn't matter if he was black or white. Michael seeme like a very sweet person, with a loving heart, and a damn good intertainer. Now he is up there showing Jesus how to moon walk. LOL

2idiots

Flirt Bunny: 42 minutes ago
YOU are the 2 idiots tat said and I quote 'black guys can be the gayest of the day"
ANd it was YOU that dubbed the Beav 'floppsy' and variations of that. Beav was just nice and made a joke of it.
YOU are a racist and disgustingly ignorant in so many ways I can't even begin to lay them all out for you. I won't even try. YOU need to go buy a clue or ten.
---------
STUPID BUNNY - you really are as dumb as they come. Let me break it down for you and we'll use MEL as a point of reference since that is what you seem to be capable of comprehending:

- referring to a black person as a N---er is RACIST (Mel does that)
- referring to a latino person as a WETBACK is RACIST (mel does that too)
- referring to a person of the Jewish faith is ANTI-SEMETIC (Mel's got that one covered as well)

Since those are things (comments/references) you seem to be OK with - then anyone's referencing a person by their skin color should be OK in your eyes. Apparently you prefer TRUE RACIST references.

DUMB DUMB DUMB BUNNY - let's throw in LONELY for good measure (since it's clear you're as lonely as it gets)

THE BEAVER

Idiot.. any race and be called the N word. Not just a black person. I do not know for sure why he would call anyone a wetback, but didn't call a person to their face that, and was highly pissed off at the time he said it. Mel sure likes being in their country to be racist toawards Latinos.
Idiot, making the movie The Passion has nothing to do with Mel Gibson being anti-semetic, since he got all his info from The Holy Bible.

Idiot if you want people to accept your gayness, you need to accept Mel Gibson as he is.. a good Christian man.
No one is perfect and if you do not want other to judge you, then you need not be judging Mel Gibson.

Whoppi and Danny Glover both know Mel Gibson better than we do, and I am sure if Mel Gibson was trully a raicst person, these people would be the first to say so, and would have nothing to do with him.

2idiots

@ DUMB BUNNY - COOL BUNNY - DUST BUNNY - FLIRT BUNNY - SAM - you're never ending desire to pick fights with others only magnifies your true loneliness. You do your best to fight in hopes of having SOME social interaction with others.

I have come to feel sorry for you. It must be painful to be as lonely as you are. i truly believe that your loneliness wasn't by choice (some people prefer to be shut-ins) I think your loneliness stems from the fact that NO ONE LIKES YOU because your just a bitter soul.

I'd even venture to say that your cat ran away, your canary refuses to sing when you're around and your dog probably (deliberately) ran in front of a car.

THE BEAVER

The true meaning of the N word.

A person of ANY RACE or origin regarded as contemptible, inferior, ignorant, etc.

THE BEAVER

Idiot, watch this. This woman knows what she is talking about.