Mel Gibson

Rear Ender? He Hardly Knew Her!

10/11/2011 11:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1011_mel_gibson_tmz_EX
Mel Gibson caused a minor traffic accident yesterday, when his front bumper met somebody's back bumper in Phoenix, Arizona.

We're told no one was injured -- a cop came to the scene but no one was cited. Both vehicles sustained minor damage. After exchanging insurance information, both parties went their separate ways.

We're told Mel is in town to visit his father, who is hospitalized in Phoenix.

Mel hasn't had the best luck on the road, just last year he crashed his 2008 Maserati in L.A. But cops say he acted like a total gentleman after the wreck.

1011_mel_gibson_maserati_crash_footer

2idiots

Rival Maccabee Producer: We're Gonna Beat Mel Gibson!
OH MY GOD, you were probably sticking out ur tongue when u typed that...like the brat you are.
HEY WAIT - u said about 2 pages back you were done with me......yet you reply....clearly you ARE lonely and obviously inFATuated.

Rival Maccabee Producer: We're Gonna Beat Mel Gibson!
Cool Bunny: 6 minutes ago
Lar, I care what you think and I could post a list of over 200 ppl that also care :)
AHAHAHAHA More like 11 people...cuz you have to weed out those on your Team List that dont post anymore (or just remove the monikers that you no longer have the password for - like SHYONE and KoalaBabe....unless you can log back in under those names, they dont count!)

Sincerity

It's not too far fetched to believe Mel Gibson's acident may have been a "setup" based strictly on the type of car he was driving. I'm almost certain the other party won't just settle for "minimal" repatrs to their vehicle. Somebody will convince them to sue for much more than their entitled to receive. Just wait -- IT WON'T TAKE LONG!!!

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Sweetie: where does it say I am done with you FOREVER?? Key word. Learn to read. New day. Wake up.

All that said, it is just common sense to NOT argue with an idiot, let alone 2 of them. :)

2idiots

OH COOL BUNNY.....read my 2nd posting on page 3 of this thread....at the very bottom is your comment to me "done with you, you 2 idiots"

That says to me your DONE with me and that would include replying....like I said earlier, I guess i was just be hopeful that's what you meant. Clearly your loneliness has taken over. Just like you keep replying to Scotty when he/she posts

2idiots

Cool Bunny: 5 minutes ago
-------
Sweetie Pie Honey Buns, I must be high on the list of those you're obsessed with (like TMZG, Scotty and Cujeaux)

2idiots

Sam, I'm sure when you DO get out of those you tell all your "friends" (term used loosely) about the lovely young man who's courting you from the internet.

I can hear it now "oh yes, I met a lovely young man on-line, we exchange pleasantries throughout the day. He even called me Sweetie Pie Honey Buns"

michelle

who was driving the car

Diane

Poor Mel...he is just as unlucky as his is lucky.

Diane

I meant "as HE is lucky"

Firefly

Did Mel get hurt in any way? I'll have to check him out totally from head to toe and in between (if you know what I mean) and make sure he is OK. Then I can help him around the house because he might be sore and stiff (if you get my drift) LOL Just kidding, but it sure would be fun if he took me up on my offer. How is everyone doing? Catching up on old times I see. 2idiots who would you have to argue with if Sam didn't give you the time of day?

Firefly

Darn I hate it when these stupid laptops post before I finish saying what I want to say.

I was going to say....Go ahead 2idiots admit it you love it when Sam argues with you, go on admit it.

2idiots

Oh Yes Firefly, I'm secretly in love with Sam. I love how she smells like cigarettes, coffee and ben-gay. what makes her sexy to me is her worn out housecoat and the way she rolls her support hose down to her ankles....WOOF.

To let you in our little secret - I LOVE the hair on her chin - the way it glistens in the morning light......makes me CRAAAAAZY!

I love watching her brush her teeth just before she goes to bed....the way she takes them out....SO HOT!

Spencer B in MD

"You ought to smile - and rear-end me!!!"

Scotty

Drunk again. Good thing the cop wasn't Jewish!

2idiots

Scotty: 8 minutes ago
Drunk again. Good thing the cop wasn't Jewish!
------
the cop was probably scared Shytless thinkin "Oh great here we go, verbal beat down from Gibson".

I wonder if the person he hit was a woman (article doesnt say - title eludes to it) - she was probably thinking "is he gonna punch me or call me sugart*ts or will he ask for a b-job"

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments