Mel Gibson

Rear Ender? He Hardly Knew Her!

10/11/2011 11:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1011_mel_gibson_tmz_EX
Mel Gibson caused a minor traffic accident yesterday, when his front bumper met somebody's back bumper in Phoenix, Arizona.

We're told no one was injured -- a cop came to the scene but no one was cited. Both vehicles sustained minor damage. After exchanging insurance information, both parties went their separate ways.

We're told Mel is in town to visit his father, who is hospitalized in Phoenix.

Mel hasn't had the best luck on the road, just last year he crashed his 2008 Maserati in L.A. But cops say he acted like a total gentleman after the wreck.

1011_mel_gibson_maserati_crash_footer

Dave

Why is this a news article?

THE BEAVER

2idiots: about an hour ago

Oh Yes Firefly, I'm secretly in love with Sam. I love how she smells like cigarettes, coffee and ben-gay. what makes her sexy to me is her worn out housecoat and the way she rolls her support hose down to her ankles....WOOF.

To let you in our little secret - I LOVE the hair on her chin - the way it glistens in the morning light......makes me CRAAAAAZY!

I love watching her brush her teeth just before she goes to bed....the way she takes them out....SO HOT!

Like we really want to know what you do or look like, or before bed you "try to" brush your 4 rotten teeth, you idiot. Tell me, you don't have a special someone, do ya? LOL.. Gee, I wonder why? Could it be that your breath stinks? You look and act like a jackazz, or your rotten personality?

THE BEAVER

Scotty: about an hour ago

Drunk again. Good thing the cop wasn't Jewish!

Scotty, you really like showing people your azz, don't ya?

Firefly

2idiots: about an hour ago

Oh Yes Firefly, I'm secretly in love with Sam
-----------------------------------------

I knew it! I just totally knew it, I'm so happy for you.

THE BEAVER

2idiots: about an hour ago

Scotty: 8 minutes ago
Drunk again. Good thing the cop wasn't Jewish!
------
the cop was probably scared Shytless thinkin "Oh great here we go, verbal beat down from Gibson".

I wonder if the person he hit was a woman (article doesnt say - title eludes to it) - she was probably thinking "is he gonna punch me or call me sugart*ts or will he ask for a b-job"

LOL.. Scotty, don't be jealous that Mel can get b-jobs, and you're still dreaming of your first one. Tie some money around your neck, and maybe you might get lucky. Otherwise, with your nasty azz ways, and piss poor attitude. I can't see anyone dating you, muchless wanting to blow you. LOL

THE BEAVER

Spencer B in MD: about an hour ago

"You ought to smile - and rear-end me!!!"

If Mel Gibson rear-ended me. I would die with a BIG smile on my face. LOL

Firefly

Does this mean that the lawyers will start coming out of the woodwork again? Sorry I meant ambulance chasers.

igotfleasfromtmz

Mel call me

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Much better report here:

Paulette

There's a difference between acting & lying. -- You assume that because he's a actor, he's lies. But you have a picture of a very famous actor as your profile pic. I find this ironic -- even though I'm sure that your logic has to do with the fact that Mr. DiCaprio has refused to work with Mr. Gibson. -- But I want to point out that hate i*****e. -- And if Mr. DiCaprio's motives for not wanting to work with Mr. Gibson has to do with the fact that he believes Mr. Gibson to be a racist, -- which is what I understand Mr. DiCaprio’s motives are – then IMO, Mr. DiCaprio is just as much a hater as the man he believes Mr. Gibson to be, because the strength at which Mr. DiCaprio refuses to work with him show hatred. – Also, I find your statement about acting & actors (dare I say) is downright INSULTING to all actors – and that would include Mr. DiCaprio I’m sure.

Paulette

Sorry, y'all. -- My above comment got accidentally posted as a separate post instead of a reply. :o)

TMZgossip

how much did beater boi bribe the cop to make sure he didn't have to take a breathalyzer?

THE BEAVER

TMZgossip: 11 hours ago

You are too stupid for words.

THE BEAVER

Paulette: 13 hours ago

This is true.

I have nothing against Dicaprio, but he will never be as good of an actor as Mel Gibson. I liked the Titanic movie, but tht is all I will remember that guy ever doing. Makes you wonder What's Eating Dicaprio? Is it that he is jealous of Mel, or likes listening to a bunch of losers?

Paulette

THE BEAVER: 6 hours ago

Paulette: 13 hours ago

This is true.

___________________________________________________________
FYI, y'all: I also said:

Paulette: 18 hours ago

.........
It was meant as a reply to "yo" on the first page. -- And based on the movies & t.v. I've seen them do, I do prefer Mr. Gibson's acting to Mr. DiCaprio's. -- And I ain't just a joe-smoe. -- I have a Bachelor's in Theater. -- And my Theater strengths are in acting, directing, & teaching (or so I've been told. -- I just chose to have a family & stay at home instead of a career. -- But, being an actor by my nature, I find all comments like "yo"'s insulting & ignorant about our art. So I want to reply to her/him.:o)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments