Michael Jackson Autopsy Photo

Dead, Naked Body

10/11/2011 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson Autopsy Photo
Prosecutors just showed an image of Michael Jackson's dead, naked body sprawled on a gurney -- taken hours after the singer died.

The date on the tiles beside his body appears to read August 25th, 2009 -- but MJ's autopsy doctor Christopher Rogers claims the date is wrong ... it should read June 25th.

Michael Jackson Dead

Randy

For those of you who feel negative about these photos, why did you click on to view them anyway?????

Sandy*

TMZ...
THIS IS JUST WROOONG on SOOOO MAAANY LEVELS!!
How would YOU like YOUR LOVED ONES to SEE YOU in all of YOUR GLORY??!!
TAKE IT DOWN!! NOW!!!

ILY Michael

@Ilovemustard, you are seriously uneducated! MJ did so much for so many! Do some research, he was a great humanitarian and he DOES deserve way better than this ****!

bernardofori anyinam

he was a great man

FED

HEY YOU ******* BASTARDS. REMOVE THIS PICTURE FROM THE INTERNET. DISGUSTING DIRT BAG LEACHES. NO RESPECT FOR ANYTHING OR ANYONE. ONE DAY YOU MIGHT BE ON THAT TABLE FOR ALL THE WORLD TO SEE BUT THEN AGAIN, YOU ARE A HUGE NOTHING SO PROBABLY NOT. NOW DO THE RIGHT THING S*** BAG. REMOVE THE PIC!!!

Wow u people really

ok everyone glorify the child molesting sick sick person lets glorify him even more when he hung his child over a balcony wtf is wrong with you people!

MJfan4life

I dont know why you would expect better from TMZ. Cant you see they are the pits. They have been after Michael from the beginning. Michael you have spoken from the dead. I always said you would have the last laugh. You did today my dearest. Murray got not what he deserved which is the death penalty but you dear Michael got JUSTICE, once again my sweet one

MJfan4life

Not only does TMZ suck, but those sickos that keep seeking to defame MJ's character. Cant you sick SOB's understand that you DONT win with you perpetual NONSENSE. Michael got JUSTICE ONCE AGAIN. So go to hell you MJ haters, YOU WILL NEVER WIN!!!

AGregory

I stopped following the trial when I was heard they were going to be showing these photos. And with the verdict just being read I finally had the stomach to view these. Honestly I thought that I wouldn't be able to find them because they shouldn't be shown. Now that the trial is over I hope and pray that you take these photos down TMZ because this man has a family and children who love him and deserve so much more than this. Would you want pictures of your family member like this online? I pray that his children never come across this.

gmom3

Plz TMZ take the picture down his kids have seen enough they don't need to see this......This is very hard to look at and im not even family just a huge fan....RIP Michael Jackson

Licia

OMG! TMZ, you guys should be arrested for posting these types of pics on your website. Kim K. dosen't seem to be the interest of anything, so you guys put this horrifying photo up for the whole entire world to see. You all should be on the same trial as Conrad Murray! SMH!! I WILL NEVER HAVE ANY RESPECT FOR THIS POOR-ASS EXCUSE OF A BUSINESS!

BD

All people can say is that they think he was a child molester. Hello who/where were the parents. I have three sons and no matter how much of a fan I am, my children are not for sale and would never attend any functions that I felt were inappropriate no matter whose hosting them. There was a lot more to that story but speaking ill of the dead is never acceptable.

Dee

Can't believe this picture is being posted!! No respect TMZ!!!

caroline

TMZ you finally did it..I will never watch your show or read anything that comes from this company..You all are a sad case of Sh*%

Chanel Parker

HONESTLY this is horrible! out of respect this should be taken down! You guys wouldnt like if pics of your dead relatives were shown publicly! sh what makes the Jackson's different!?!?!?

Previous 15 Comments | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments