Michael Jackson Autopsy Photo

Dead, Naked Body

10/11/2011 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson Autopsy Photo
Prosecutors just showed an image of Michael Jackson's dead, naked body sprawled on a gurney -- taken hours after the singer died.

The date on the tiles beside his body appears to read August 25th, 2009 -- but MJ's autopsy doctor Christopher Rogers claims the date is wrong ... it should read June 25th.

Michael Jackson Dead

bobmoo

News is news, but this is in bad taste. It should be removed ASAP in the name of decency.

hana

wow TMZ..Delete this pic and show some freakin' respect. Have you people have no shame?? Jesus Christ.

kst

Too far TMZ. Please take this down.

ImaDiva

I am crying my eyes out...I loved Michael Jackson...Plz remove this photo...now. Please show respect for Mrs. Jackson and family. Please!

Canadasux

TMZ, why on God's green earth does the public need to see this photo?

JustAMom

Can you please put a warning before displaying the picture? I get that you have the right to show it. But not everyone WANTS to see such a thing..How hard is it to put "click her to see". Be respectful.

TK

TAKE IT DOWN!!!! TMZ- This is vile, and disrespectful. Absolutely vile.

TAKE IT down!!!!!!!!

Cheri

Where is the vitilago (sp) that he always said he had? I don't see spots all over his skin

LAVENDER

TMZ, please take this picture down. Please he deserves much more than this, for the sake of respecting him, for the sake of his children and for the sake of everyone who loved him. I am trembling and can't get myself togther... try to save others from going through this agony. He deserves much more than this.. I can't believe this could be allowed. please show your sound judgement and take the picture down along with the sensational headlines.

Kriss

TMZ is a gossip site. Michael Jackson was a celebrity, this is NEWS....if you don't want to see the pictures...go play on Disney.com or something....geez

themaestrosgirl

In my opinion this photo does not need to be posted here for Michael's children to see. I come to TMZ because I feel you sink less low than other gossip sites...
I don't know if HLN is a reference, but they are showing the autopsy diagram, no photo. I understand it needed to be shown in the courtroom, but now it will be everywhere on the web. Can't wait for the tabloid headlines that will come out with it (Sarcasm).
Please take it down.

dropped

people complaining about respect on a site that thrives on prying into others lives and personal details....

your are all hypocrites to the fullest degree.

MALLORY

I HONESTLY CANNOT BELIEVE THIS WAS POSTED ....VERY SAD AND DISRESPECTFUL TO HIS CHILDREN AND FRANKLY MORBID ...

Rogue Warrior

I want a better face shot so I can be assured it was him and not some decoy! We can't have a radical pedophile like him running around in any form or fashion!

flipflops

Take this down. Whether you are a fan of Michael Jackson's, just thought he was odd, or believed he was a criminal, this is unnecessary and disgusting. TMZ has no shame.

Harvey, would you want a picture like this of you posted here? Puhlease!!