Lindsay Lohan

Has to be Crazy ...

Blowing Off Court-Ordered Shrink

10/14/2011 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan
Lindsay Lohan
has violated the judge's order in her probation case by not seeing a psychologist at least once a week ... TMZ has learned ... and that may be enough to send her to the slammer.

Judge Stephanie Sautner made it clear to Lindsay during her sentence last May ... she MUST see the shrink every week, but she has not.  We're told one of her excuses is that she's been working out of the country, but Judge Sautner made it extremely clear ... work is not an excuse for failing to comply with the terms of probation.

And, Judge Sautner said, if Lindsay violates any court order, she's going to jail ... period.

As we first reported, it's even worse, because Lindsay was kicked out of the Downtown Women's Center, where Judge Sautner ordered her to perform 360 hours of community service ... kicked out because she repeatedly failed to show up, and when she did she frequently did not stay the required 4 hours at a time.  That's another violation of Judge Sautner's court order.

And there's even more bad news for Lindsay.  Judge Sautner is going to be extremely unhappy when she learns how much community service Lindsay has completed.  Sources connected with the Probation Department tell us, as of September 30, Lindsay logged a grand total of 21 hours, leaving 339 hours which must be completed by May 11, 2012.

Rose

yeah right, somebody getting paid off.... had it been me my time would have been served already!

Jay

LiLo wants out of her crazy life. She hates herself and doesn't know what to do. Her life suks and she knows it. She wants to get thrown in the slammer. Let's see if Sautner throws the book at her or just taps LiLo on her dainty wrist.

Sammie

The last line tells it all & may explain the Poor Dental Hygiene she has w/pics here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2048950/Lindsay-Lohan-emerges-stained-decaying-teeth.html

I swear there is still food in there and she's on the Red Carpet! Gross! Would you kiss that?

Tyler

yeah but they've been threatening her with jail for about 10 years now, she has yet to serve any good amount of time.

dawn

okay. i am done with this b!t@h. she needs to go to jail for along time, but she won't. we all know it. she'll get out in an hr. because of over crowding. good to know what state to move to if i want to break the law and not worry about it. who does she think she is? you spit in a judge's face a million times- you're asking for it, and if you ask me, she should get it big time. but she won't.she never will. when she ends up dead you can blame the system and the judge.

LEWIS FLUHRER

Lindsay Lohan
I am not to be made an example of anymore. I am working hard and fulfilling my obligations every single day, to the court as well as myself. If I travel, its for work and its been approved. As is anything I do when I leave the state. I'd appreciate it if people will just let me do what is asked of me, so that I can get my life back. Please ignore the reports which have no truth to them. Thank you

JalenDUI

The dopes at TMZ will have egg on their face again when Lindsay tells her side of the story and walks out of court once again.

How credible is anything TMZ prints? It took the genius lawyers at TMZ forever to figure out that Conrad Murray will do no prison time and any time he does serve will not come even close to the 4 years TMZ has been HOPING FOR and most of it being house arrest if convicted. Then today,they got everyone worked up about a guy who probably just fainted and turned it into a life or death story. What fools! The half dead guy is putting on a show tonight.Here....I have a towel to wipe the egg off your faces when Lindsay walks again.

RogerB

Seems like even you California people would get sick of watching this piece of waste mock the justice system. Usually I say it is in Cal., who gives a crap but young girls look up to her for some stupid reason, actually it is because you in the media keep printing garbage about her, therefore, for the good of youth, put the gutter wallowing piece of garbage in jail for a while.

Ray

"Short story ... Lindsay could go to jail next week, when she appears before Judge Sautner for her progress report."

we can only hope

Linda

I am afraid that she will end up like Amy Whinehouse. I am just waiting. You know when these celebs go this way, their handlers should be held responsible. Her mother is not doing her job either.

Dave

This has to be the straw that breaks the camel's back. Lohan HAS to do time now, or it will become painfully obvious that she is receiving special star treatment. I hope that's not the case. Maybe she can get some decent dental work done in jail. By the way, don't you just love the way the Huff Post closes the comments thread for LiLo articles? Somebody on their staff must have the hots for her.

dirvish

This is way past entertaining.... wondering if she'll get her 6 weeks of reckoning in jail. The judge better do something for this woman before she kills herself. She obviously is unable to make any good decisions at this point.

AD

ok girl..you only get 153 more chances

Seattlewkr

I'm going to guess she'll get a pass because the CA jails are crowded and they're broke, and -- well, because Lohan's an icon and entitled to special treatment, basically, in the eyes of many people.

Red Cloud

vinsetta: 13 hours ago

Red Cloud: 51 minutes ago
Exactly, gc. She hasn't gotten away with anything and has paid a huge price for her mistakes. Maybe that's a big part of the reason she seems to be telling the court to shove it. And maybe that's why so many people still support her.
____________________________________________________________

Please go to the TMZ story on her on Facebook and see how many supporters she has. About 2 out of 75 so far. Don't discredit the comments over there too. Show me some facts that she has so many supporters. Every time I read some story about her, it's either toss her in jail or she's a moron. I guess if everyone in the U.S. was a meth addict with 2 STD's (that we know of) she would have support. So take those feathers of yours on your avatar and shove 'em up your a$$.
Reply Like 2 Dislike 0 Clear Vote 1 Reply
Loading Replies...
ReportVorlon: 13 hours ago

Now Vinnie don't ask Red Clown to provide facts- it interferes with the voices in his head.
--------------------

How do you know she has 2stds??????? GOOD GOOBIDEE GOO, how do you know??????? Because she's taking meds for a number of things??? How the fkng fk do you know????????? You DO NOT KNOW!!!
She's not active on Facebook, she's active on Twitter and has 2.5M followers and gains 2-3K each day. You say 2 out of 75 support her on Facebook, then that means 73 do not support her and we should assume the non-supporters on Facebook are NOT REAL, just like the fans on Twitter. Do you get it??? I doubt it!!! LOL!!!

vinsetta and others,

You're gonna be PIZZED when she's on that BIG SCREEN with A-LISTERS. I will be LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!!