Amanda Knox's Ex-Boyfriend

I'm a Total Poser

10/13/2011 5:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1013_knox_boyfriend_splash
Former Italian murder convict Raffaele Sollecito -- Amanda Knox's ex-boyfriend -- had another reason to smile this week ... dude is finally getting a brand new Italian ID card.

Sollecito -- who was recently freed from an Italian prison after an appeals court ruled he and Amanda did NOT murder Knox's roommate -- hit his local photo shop a few days ago. He later took the pics to a government window labelled, "Carta d'identità" (ID card).

Interesting to see Sollecito walking around Italy so comfortably ... considering he and Knox were SO hated during the murder hearings, that they were rushed out of the courtroom by armed guards when they were freed earlier this month.

But now, judging by his bright green sweater ... it doesn't seem like Raffaele is afraid of being noticed anymore.

wow

This guy should head to a country that won't extradite before the prosecutor files another appeal.

AntiSocialForum.com

That dude looks like a dude that likes other dudes.

JiLL1

DORK~!

jdub

Goof troop.

KnuckleDragger

Ex-boyfriend? I don't get that. They got locked up at the same time...spent the same time in jail. At what point did one of them think, "This ain't workin' out like I thought!"

Truth

Both he and Amanda are GUILTY and got very lucky with their appeal however
The Higher Court of KARMA will not be that forgiving.

Karma

Ex boyfriend, I don't get it. Knox and Sollecito had only known each other for 6 days prior to the murder of Meredith Kercher. And yet, they were involved in sex orgies and illegal drugs. Were I come from, this is not a boyfriend/girlfriend relatinship. It is a mere booty call. They are both guilty. I hope the Italian procecutor appeals the verdict.

Ray

For all the idiots who have not read the trial transcripts - I also speak Italian - Raffaele and Amanda's DNA was never found at the scene. The only DNA found was the African guy, Rudy Guede who was convicted of the murder and rape of Meredith. He has not been aquitted and is the guilty party. Do your research, people.

middleagedcrazy

Happy and relieved for him that he can go out and attempt to live but sorry that he was dragged into the wild tabloid frenzy about his college girlfriend.

Hope that both you and Ms. Knox can go on after the ugliness. Best wishes to you both.

Butterfly

HOW DID THE DEFENSE TEAM cast away Amanda's bloody boot prints? A retired FBI agent was interviewed who said the Italian government wanted to rid themselves of the case because the victim was English and not Italian, and Knox being American, they saw no reason to go on further. Makes sense. If Amanda was involved, God help her.

Johnnyt

Apparently Nancy Grace is so effective at brainwashing
that once anybody is pronounced guilty by her, all the
DNA, admission of perjury, confessions, and jury
acquittals in the world won't save them from TMZ know-
it-alls verdict.

beachgal

He didn't kill anyone, he has no reason to hide. Casey Anthony, on the other hand, well, we all know she murdered her baby with duct tape... it's in the evidence the jury refused to look at and acquittal does not mean innocence. She hides out because she's a coward, she knows people will ask why she murdered a helpless baby & she doesn't want to deal with it. She flatters herself to think anyone would want to harm her, no one will go to prison over this worthless pos.

Twilightstar

Yikes, if that were me I'd beat feet to the nearest jet and outa there! And as much as I love Italy if I was in their shoes I'd never ever go back there. I don't think I could even eat pasta again and feel safe, just say'in.

I Chinee

He looks like he has some sugar in his tank. He might have enjoyed being in prison a little.

bob

I can't believe that dweeb got to bust his nut in such a hot piece of tail.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments