Charlie and Denise

Love is a Crazy Thing

10/14/2011 4:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen and Denise Richards
It's the modern day version of, "She loves me, she loves me not" ...

One day, Charlie Sheen and Denise Richards hate each other ... the next day they're arm in arm and dining together ... like last night, when they hit Da Tommaso in NYC.

As we have reported over time, Denise has gone through periods where she couldn't stand Charlie's guts, feeling he was compromising their kids and making her life a living hell.

Charlie says he's a changed man ... and judging by the HUGE smiles on their faces, it seems, Denise believes him ... for now.

update_bar

11:45 AM PST: A source close to the couple tells TMZ ... Charlie and Denise didn't plan to be in NY together ... but both happened to be in town on business ... and figured they'd get a bite to eat while there.

Denise flew in to shoot a guest spot on “30 Rock,” and Charlie is out pitching his new show “Anger Management.”

As surprising as their dinner together might appear, our source insists they're friends again.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

toad

It seems to me that Denise is truly a parent who only wants the best for her children, and she is very aware of when those children do not need to be around their sperm donor. She is probably visiting the sperm donor off and on to be sure he is ok to visit his daughters. Denise is very alert when it comes to her children.

jmk

I don't understand why he hasn't fixed that missing tooth.

BarrysConspiracyWorld

What happened to Charlie's would be sitcom?

jeff

I'd stick my nose in all her holes.

Christy

I see he forgot to put his tooth in before he went to dinner!

Mr. M

she has a thing for guys with $20 million and 14 teeth. Go figure.

JimmyB

Yea...He's a "changed man". In just a coupl'a short months. Amazing.

Let's check back in 10 years, K?

hawtmamma

Ugh. He is gross. Is he missing a toof? Just looks like a creepy old dude to me. She can do waaaay better.

Kari

He needs to stop smiling until he gets his teeth fixed!!

ilovegossip

It seems (at least for the moment) he has a good relationship with both his ex's. That can only be good for the children. Cammille and Kelsey should take note...

Different Rules Apply

She's playing nice.... why wouldn't you play nice with a guy worth his millions. It only helps to benefit her and the kids. I think losing his gig with Men snapped him hard... I believe he has changed or is really trying to.

janet

Who cares. I don't think he's changed at all. Pushing 47 he's too old to keep doing his same old schtick. Even on 2.5 men the show was getting very stale. The show had a great run but it's over.

Jackie

Is it me or is this pic Photoshop?

Cheryl A.

I really, truly hope it lasts for their sake and for the sake of their children. She is a GOOD woman, a good parent and probably was a good wife, which he didn't need at the time. Perhaps now, age age 47 he is finally ready to settle down with quality, not quantity.

Muppet

After the names he called her on his tour why would she want to be around him at all. He's proven he's an unstable loser. Did he make a dinner date with her and apologise with a big cheque?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments