Lindsay Lohan:

TMZ, You're Full of Crap

10/14/2011 2:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1014_lilo_BN_TMZ_01
Lindsay Lohan says she's sick and tired of being "made an example of" ... insisting the TMZ reports about her on messing up ... over and over again ... are totally false.

Lindsay just took to Twitter, writing ... "I am not to be made an example of anymore."

She adds, "I am working hard and fulfilling my obligations every single day, to the court as well as myself. If I travel, its for work and its been approved. As is anything I do when I leave the state."

"I'd appreciate it if people will just let me do what is asked of me, so that I can get my life back. Please ignore the reports which have no truth to them. Thank you.”

TMZ told you first ... Lohan was kicked out of her community service program at the Downtown Women's Center ... where she was ordered to serve her time.

She's also in hot water for not attending court-mandated therapy sessions.

Lohan will get to tell it to the judge next week -- at her scheduled status hearing.

Jason

God Forbid Max can take time away from the camera much let alone from Harvey pulling his ******* out of his A!S-S. Max my darling, your looks are fading / god knows you have No personality.

Xenocrates smith

what Crap Lindlsay Lohan?
ECMD Store Coupon Codes

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

@Blood Red Witch: "Your honor, It is not my fault. I am dumber than a box of rocks."

TMZ is now reporting that A Box of Rocks has just filed a defamation suit against Lindsay Lohan.

Make it stop

Well she's always told the truth...lmao!!! Liar liar pants on FIRE!!!! Delusional has been!!!

DDD

I find it shocking how much people enjoy trashing this poor girl and how they love basting in her unhappiness. It can only be a sign of their own misery. How can it be acceptable in this oh so christian America to kick somebody when they are already down. Try compassion. I promise it feels much better.

Jason

This LIKE / Dislike button option has as much credibiltiy as the Obama Administration. TMZ only wants you to believe what they want you to. Those buttons have as much ability to work as a legal citizen in the state of CA ;-) I would rather trust Yahoo in there polling and that aint saying much.

Julie

Lindsay, your embellished stories are getting old. I think the judge will see through you this time. Speaking of old, honey you look older than your mother now. And don't worry about getting back to work. No one misses your "work". You are yesterday's news trying to sell the court your same old blues. Hope ya make nice license plates for us honey.

Pony Princess

I think part of the problem may be that before LL goes to court, she usually makes a statement indicating that she intends to comply with whatever the court requests of her, then she goes to court, and claims innocence and how she has been in compliance with everything. She then accepts her new punishment and makes statements how she will be working hard to get her life back. Time goes on and she has a new date, she has messed up, the rags call her on it, she denies it, stating that she has permission of the probation department, etc. and she will be fine and people should leave her alone.
Problem is that although she "intends" to do what the courts require, she invariably does pretty much what she wants, and "clears" things (her changes) through the probation department. The probation dept doesn't give a two good hoots about what she does, she's just paper to be pushed around. Same with the woman's jail in LA. But the end result is that despite her "intentions" she does not do what the court orders, but what she wants, as modified by the probation department and the jail.

Just facts folks, so don't be surprised if she walks again, as the court (including the Judge) knows this stuff is happening and will continue to happen and the judge cannot do too much about it. The judge can at most sentence her to a year in jail, and she will probably be out at about 14% of that time after doing more "at home partying" as her jail time.
Its getting so people just want to say let her go and hope she dies soon. It's the only way to be rid of this Lindsay Lohan.

Bobby Fontaine

BREAKING NEWS - a gruesome tale of how Steven Tyler’s assistant Ray Tabano tried to kill Tyler’s teenage girlfriend to get rid of Tyler’s unborn child. When she survived the fire, Tyler forced her to abort their baby boy while surrounded by doctors and lawyers as he snorted cocaine. His aborted son (later named Mike by Julia) however survived the horrifying late term procedure. He was left to suffocate as his father watched him gasp his first and last breathes or air.

Julia Holcomb Interview Part 1 -

Blood Red Witch

New thread guys.

Oh and Red Cloud, I replied to you on this one. :)

soulofanangel

LINDSAY LOHAN'S CODE OF REALITY

Every living breathing contributing member of society is at fault for Lindsay Lohan's miserable situation with movie companies, television companies, the judicial system, etc.

shawna

CRY LINDSAY!!!! ATTENTION WHORE

Kelly Ann

Ewwww, clean your self up and take responsibity for your actions. When you own it, you can fix it.Ewwwww

PD

16 years of LE and I have NEVER seen anyone get away with as much **** as she does.Someone needs to drop the hammer on the bi@ch.

Chaps

Screw it Linds!

Grab a crack pipe and smoke it like you stole it!