Lindsay Lohan:

TMZ, You're Full of Crap

10/14/2011 2:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1014_lilo_BN_TMZ_01
Lindsay Lohan says she's sick and tired of being "made an example of" ... insisting the TMZ reports about her on messing up ... over and over again ... are totally false.

Lindsay just took to Twitter, writing ... "I am not to be made an example of anymore."

She adds, "I am working hard and fulfilling my obligations every single day, to the court as well as myself. If I travel, its for work and its been approved. As is anything I do when I leave the state."

"I'd appreciate it if people will just let me do what is asked of me, so that I can get my life back. Please ignore the reports which have no truth to them. Thank you.”

TMZ told you first ... Lohan was kicked out of her community service program at the Downtown Women's Center ... where she was ordered to serve her time.

She's also in hot water for not attending court-mandated therapy sessions.

Lohan will get to tell it to the judge next week -- at her scheduled status hearing.

Louise

I'll admit that sometimes you guys do step over the line with some of your stories but by golly you always get it right on!!

daRock

STFU you bruised, freckled, teeth stained, scarred, extremely white LOSER!!!! You brought this upon yourself because you choose to act like DILO. DILO and LILO bite me!

daRock

Didn't think it possible, but it's her statements like this, that make me hate her even more. GROW THE F UP!

Jodi

STFU Lindsay and quit reading TMZ if you think they are not telling the truth about your court activities or show I say non-activities.

If she thinks TMZ is bad maybe she needs to read that other website(ROL) who report on her 10 times more than TMZ....AND GET YOUR YELLOW ROTTEN TEETH FIXED!!!

Caleigh

Actions speak louder than words show [not tweet] the world that you are not going to be made an example of then go to court and lets see what happens there

Crabbey

In her mind, it's either crack or get fat. So she's sticking with the pipe! Pathetic.

Bud

Blowhan

Dawn

Waaaaa.... you are what we DON"T want our children to turn into..... you washed up hag!!!!

Dave

LoserLoserLoserLoserLoserLoserLoserLoserLoserLoserLoserLoserLoserLoserLoserLoserLoserLoserLoserLoserLoserLoserLoserLoserLoserLoserLoserLoserLoserLoserLoserLoserLoserLoserLoserLoserLoserLoserLoserLoserLoserLoserLoserLoserLoserLoserLoserLoserLoserLoserLoserLoser SKANK

AC

I know this is a gossip site but why does the "media" always have to report on Lindsay? At first I didn't feel bad for her but turning on the "news" and hearing people just **** talk her... I honestly feel bad for her. Just like Michael Jackson they are going to talk how good a young actress when she passes away. We all have dirty things in are closet. Just because they make movies or music for a living doesn't give anybody any right to talk bad about them. If you want to help shed news on the good things that happen to her. It might help her hurt ego instead of just causing her more abuse. People that talk bad about celebrity's might want to take a good hard look in the mirror. /Rant

big mouth vato

the common theme with this abuser is ..its not my fault...they dont like me...blah.blah....stupid beeooach....no im disrepecting the dog!

fastdriver

The ONLY one full of CRAP Lindsay is YOU!

JustAnotherFatAmerican

And to top it all off, her mom is proud of her. Her mom's about a fruit loop herself.

mannequin

There you have it, straight from the old trench mouth.

TheMarshmallowMan

The judge Stephanie Sautner in her case wants to get in her pants.