Lindsay Lohan:

TMZ, You're Full of Crap

10/14/2011 2:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1014_lilo_BN_TMZ_01
Lindsay Lohan says she's sick and tired of being "made an example of" ... insisting the TMZ reports about her on messing up ... over and over again ... are totally false.

Lindsay just took to Twitter, writing ... "I am not to be made an example of anymore."

She adds, "I am working hard and fulfilling my obligations every single day, to the court as well as myself. If I travel, its for work and its been approved. As is anything I do when I leave the state."

"I'd appreciate it if people will just let me do what is asked of me, so that I can get my life back. Please ignore the reports which have no truth to them. Thank you.”

TMZ told you first ... Lohan was kicked out of her community service program at the Downtown Women's Center ... where she was ordered to serve her time.

She's also in hot water for not attending court-mandated therapy sessions.

Lohan will get to tell it to the judge next week -- at her scheduled status hearing.

alyssa

TMZ you need to leave her alone. I love your site, but you are possibly tipping the judge in a certain direction and its enough already. She is doing her "time". When she kills herself over this are you going to be sorry? No, you will show a photo of her dead body. Its not fun to read anymore. Anyone else agree?

Alan Carver

Well Lohan, unfortunately the general public is not as stupid as you MIGHT think ... your ACTIONS speak so much LOUDER than any of the words or DRIVEL that falls out of your mouth ... so like one of the other posters stated ... I'll stick with TMZ! In regards to anything you say ... it's just your delusional thinking and you are in the wrong, and come Wednesday Judge Sautner will see the report and reprimand you appropriately!

Fuck Celebrities

If it wasn't true, she'd be suing.

oleman

the idiot better play nice, or TMZ won't report on her anymore....its not like she has a movie, or anything in the works!!!!

Caroline

History shows that it doesn't matter whether she's done what she's ordered to do or not. Some judge will issue the usual dire threats and then nothing will happen. Lindsay's only real challenge is to keep a serious look on her face while the judge is talking.

Donny

the girl is a pathological liar

Telma

So now we're suppose to take the word of a crack head!

e33

Throw loser lohan in jail already. And while you're at it, throw ugly momma loser lohan in jail also. Both are loser wannabee idiots.

Bubba

Poor little rich girl. Once again she plays the victim.

Kelly

She feels she has been used as some kind of example?
if she were average Jane she would have already been thrown in jail many times over, what a disconnect she has with reality.

tellmeaboutit

She is so predictable, always the victim. But above all, she has to be the most boring person in the world.

Hamptons dude

Sheesh, this kid is an idiot. A spoiled-ass idiot.

sc1432

Who Cares ?? Lindsay does not need TMZ'S help, or anyone else's to make things bad for her or speak badly of her..She does a great job of sticking her own foot in her mouth, and she all by herself get's into trouble.
Is She saying TMZ made up stories that are not true? No,TMZ would NEVERRRR DO THAT! Yea Right !!
Lindsay wants to be alone let her be..I am sure we can get more stories then about the QUEEN of TROUBLE..Call her out TMZ if she is lying..

sc1432

When she goes for her hearing next week..The judge should ask no questions and throw her azzz in jail to finish her sentence..How many times is she just gonna thumb her nose at the court and get away with it.
Hopefully, her freedom clock is ticking away.

nof

I don't blame Lindsey -

- as she's one of TMZ's favorite punching bags.

Any story done on Lindsey here at TMZ -

Brings on about 300 or so haters -

Makes for good traffic, right TMZ?