Beyonce

Let It Bump

10/15/2011 12:42 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Beyonce pregnant
Beyonce and her alleged baby bump (kidding!) went out for a stroll in New York City yesterday.

Some people just can't stomach a beautiful pregnant woman.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Stacey

I don't get all of the comments !!! She looks great,she looks pregnant. Beyonce and Jay z are the perfect roll models.come on guys you wouldn't even know they were married. All about the music!!!!

teammah

i thank that she is mad that jay-z other baby mom is having a baby that migth be his.she needs to go on a talk show like good morning america and prove it.

phat

beyonce is faking her ass off..she wanted a baby so bad so why havent we seen her on the front of a magazine like nia long with her baby bump...im just saying..dont you think if she was pregnant dhe would be showing it off like crazy...beyonce need to get it together because if she faking it ,she will lose her career..point blank period

sharea

.My stomach was extra low, like right inder my breasts was flat but I was pregnant with a baby girl, some days my stomach looked different. but guess what I was def. preggo!.My tummy even grew over night & i still rocked my heels & cute clothes and Im a cosmetologists, in other words its all possiable! So yes im so sure she is pregnant <3!

Mandy

I jus*****ch jimmy fallon and beyonce did not look pregnant, did she have the baby?

vicky

beyoncee s d bomb jigga he me mus*****ch out

S Jackson

In my opinion, she is not pregnant. I'm no doctor or close to one but I do not see a form of pregnancy anywhere on this woman. Her face, her neck, her entire anatomy (outside) screams not pregnant. I really do not see any significance in faking pregnancy under her stature.

Anya

Why would Beyonce lie? I don't know, maybe the same reason she lied about writing the Bee Gee's song "Emotion" or all the other songs she said she wrote that she didn't. Or how she stole fashion designs and sued successfully by said designers. How about when she lied and said she created the dance "Single Ladies" come to find out she stole that too. There are 100's of lies Beyonce has told, just Google them.
So, I do believe that Beyonce can lie about this fake pregnancy. Beyonce is a attention seeker. Sad but true

MARY

I really love Beyonce and her music. Unfortunately I am a bit dissapointed in her with this being pregnant gimmick. I hate that she feels that she has to betray her fans and all the people that really will accept her pregnant or having a surrogate to carry the baby for her for what ever reason. My daughters (I have two) really look up to Beyonce, One of which everyone says looks just like Beyonce, are very upset with the rumors of Beyonce faking her pregnancy, and now she wont even listen to her music any more. Beyonce just be honest and be who you really are, not what the world is forcing you to be and thats a LIAR!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5