Justin Bieber

Chilean Fans Overrun Hotel

But One Slight Problem ...

10/15/2011 6:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1015_justin_bieber_video_exd
Justin Bieber causes mass hysteria everywhere he goes -- and even places he doesn't ... because fans in Chile mobbed his hotel ... and he wasn't even in the country!

Take a look at the video above of fans MOBBING the W Santiago at 10:00 AM. Friday.

Here's the problem.  We know Justin decided to stay in Buenos Aires an extra day ... so he wasn't even in Chile when the fans stormed the hotel.

According to our sources, the mob scene prompted local authorities to contact Bieber's camp and order him to come to the hotel by helicopter ... because they feared they couldn't  control the crowd.

When the Chilean police can't control a crowd of screaming teenage girls ... you know things are crazy.

Cooley

This person looks like a girl to me.

I don't know why teenage girls scream over someone without testosterone.

What does an older person like Selena see in him?

Weird.

Stiletto

This doesn't say much for the men in their own country.

jackmama311

wait a minute, "they ordered him to appear"??? maybe i should try that with Olivia Wilde.

Craig

Just more proof that girls are a plague on society. From the high pitch noises they make to disable their victims to the quick infestation RUSH. You do NOT see men or boys doing things like this for a cute/hot girl. We more calmly think naughty thoughts and plot our ways inside their pants. :-)

Brandon

This is nothing!

Compare it to Michael Jackson fans hysteria throughout the years... since Jackson5 to MSG gigs..., he was traveling around the globe over 40 years....

MICHAEL JACKSON MANIA-mass hysteria WAS/HAS BEEN THE BIGGEST THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO ANY MUSIC STAR!!!

Watch THIS AND COMPARE IT TO ANYTHING ELSE - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRUMMgHs7GU&feature=player_embedded

Leader of the ignorant masses

I admit i do not see the sensation about this kid. I do not understand why girls go so nuts over a kid who is honestly a bit feminine to me. But then again women cannot understand why a girl who acts slutty gets all the attention from men. Hell back in the day guys loved Britney and it had nothing to do with her music so i guess it's only fair that girls can go nuts for a male mediocre singer too.

mariya

justin is now famous all over the world. this is my persoal comment . his hairstyle also nice .

heres a link about justin bieber - http://currentsportsnews-us.blogspot.com/2011/10/justin-biebers-haircut-teen-agers.html

thestupid

Why do people like this ****-waffle!?!?

Ace

Put Bieber in the Phoenix Capsule and send him down the shaft.

Claus

I wish I was there so I could scam my way in to some spill-over *****.

LanceGoodthrust

They don't have pepper spray in Chile? Because that would have been hilarious.

Icebaby... is back dude

Why are girls these days so in love with someone who looks like a chick? Anyway, defend his @ss now and be in love with him, but years after his career his dead... he'll come out as the homo we all know he is. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I'm still confused as to why girls love him so much? "Guy" looks like skinny flat chested girl. Also, 3 years of being famous so far, eh? Okay, I remember when Leif Garret was this big ha ha ha.

VIVA CHILE

Hi friends, some Chileans love Justin Bieber, other*****e it and if I could find the Phoenix capsule. I sent him to the bottom.

I LOVE CHILE. VIVA CHILE MIERDA

en Todo Momento!!

wow. so chilean authorities were gonna use justin biber as something like a steak for a crowd of hungry baby tigers! now that is funny!!!

Kaffee

What kind of secret cult does Justin Bieber have? This kid's attraction for mobs is scary--why???

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments