Justin Bieber

Chilean Fans Overrun Hotel

But One Slight Problem ...

10/15/2011 6:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1015_justin_bieber_video_exd
Justin Bieber causes mass hysteria everywhere he goes -- and even places he doesn't ... because fans in Chile mobbed his hotel ... and he wasn't even in the country!

Take a look at the video above of fans MOBBING the W Santiago at 10:00 AM. Friday.

Here's the problem.  We know Justin decided to stay in Buenos Aires an extra day ... so he wasn't even in Chile when the fans stormed the hotel.

According to our sources, the mob scene prompted local authorities to contact Bieber's camp and order him to come to the hotel by helicopter ... because they feared they couldn't  control the crowd.

When the Chilean police can't control a crowd of screaming teenage girls ... you know things are crazy.

Diego Marin

I'm from Chile and i went yersterday to W Hotel to a bussiness meeting.. it was crazy! The video you show is from the back of the hotel, but in the front, girls where crazy too... and not only in the W Hotel, also in Ritz Hotel even if bieber wasn't there

I Chinee

It is very weird and scary how of all of these girls go crazy over Justin Bieber, who looks like a lesbian. Something is not right with him.

manbearpig

crazy broads- listen to them, they sound like a bunch of mice on meth. and i keep hearing about how females are more 'mature' then males. you never see or hear about guys acting like this EVER for any woman.

jeff

Stupid sheep.

Truth

CONCLUSION: ONE CAN SAY THE CHILEANS ARE MORONS ALSO... APPEARS THEY CANT DISTINGUISH REAL TALENT EITHER JUST LIKE THE KIDDIES IN THE GOOD OLE US OF A'S. TRUTH!!

kitkatmac

Why the hell can't people crowd, mob together for something that matters! Like the earth, the poor, the hungry, .......

Lana Puckett

Hi TMZ,
This is my video, I own the copyright, and I only gave sharing permission through youtube, you are using it illegally unless it is embedded from youtube.. you can't have your logo and ads on it. Please get in contact with me about your rights and clear up the situation. Thanks. Lana

kim

GEEZ PEOPLE GET A FACKING LIFE. THE GUY IS VERY TALENTED. HE SINGS, DANCES, ACTS AND HE IS VERY HANDSOME. SO WHY WOULDNT GIRLS GO NUT FOR HIM. STUPID PEOPLE. I NOTICE UGLY AND POOR PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS JEALOUS OF BEAUTIFUL AND RICH PEOPLE. ALSO PEOPLE WHO CANT GET A DECENT GUY TO LOVE THEM OR TO SPOIL THEM ARE ALWAYS JEAULOUS OF PEOPLE THAT CAN. GEEZ BUNCH OF UGLY IDIOT PEOPLE WHO CANT BE HAPPY FOR OTHERS JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE UNLUCKY IN LIFE.

bunny

They keep coming from everywhere like ****roaches in a hoarders house. Justin must have got bored with this real fast.

Cassidy

My family is from there. My cousin works at the airport, and I told him " if u meet him make sure u tell him to call me and say I'm his biggest and I mean BIGGEST FAN EVER" then he said that he saw him omg I would DIE if I got a call from him omg my life would be like ---------------- dead ;( but I no that I won't ever meet him

katie gilbert

i personally look up to justin for every thing in the world
I love u jb! I AM HIS 1 FAN after his mom and family. i would love to meet you justin contact me at(925)339-0996 or (925)451-1730 or last one (925)876-0280
i truly want to meet or talk with you it would be gods greatest gift i luv u ------ kb kaitlyn

tazer

im a 24 year old straight male and im a big fan of the biebs i have all his cds and his dvd movie and i listen to them daily!

Javi

O: jaja CHILITO TE HACES FAMOSO POR LAS BELIEBERS <3 quien lo diria!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2