Lindsay Lohan

Does Shopping Count

As Community Service?

10/15/2011 5:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1015_lindsay_lohan_gsi
Lindsay Lohan did her part to support the local shop owners in Beverly Hills ... hitting up a few stores with her sister Ali this afternoon.

A new outfit for court, perhaps?

Grandma Cracker

Yes, Lindsay "designed" her 6126 leggins line while she was serving time in the Lynwood jail. The guard gave her some scratch paper and a black crayon, so she drew some stick figures and called them leggins. She is a genius.

Debbie

A bullet would do the trick she is a wasted space
Debbie

clam ronson

Tomorrow, DUIna's planning on suing LL Bean for copyright infringement. She claims that Linds owns the exclusive rights to the successive initials "LL". I'm not gonna tell her that she won't win. Or that you can't file anything on a Sunday. I won't have to - she's been up for a week - she's gonna crash and sleep until Tuesday.

bring back recent posts

...her momma must b so happy Murray trial was off on friday...cause they started this blah blah blah old old old same same same with lilo then...who would have thought i miss Murray's pout on here..thankgod for monday!!!!!!

Lisa

No follow/confirmation shots of her teeth? You're slipping TMZ. p.s. I hope they send her entitled ass back to jail next week.

who-me

I think Dina took Ali to a model call at a NJ flea market and when they said NEXT she thought she was signed.

Blood Red Witch

I forgot, I need to have a chat with andy. Him and Milo keep twitter convoing about me!

(See what I did there? A lilo move. ME ME ME! hehehe)

janet

Lohan could get another slap on the wrist again. Remains to be seen. Jail or no jail, Lohan is in her own personal twilight zone. That game may no longer work. Lohan needing personal rehab. As she is still laughing.

She is a Z-lister and knows it. Her acting career is over. Lohan was never talented enough to pull what she's pulled. That was made known in a public statement by director Gary Marshall. Had enough. Hollywood is still not knocking on her door. What a surprise. There were never and still have not been any scrips sent to her despite the calls to the paps who just so happens to know Lohans every move. Get the staged photo. Yet, Lohan is hounded by the paps. Oh, the paps are hounding me. How does the photo look. Lohan has to make it look good. It's not working.

Lohan claims she is modeling. Photo shoots. All overseas. How generic. Lohan won't get anything in the states.

Gets thrown out of fashion week. Has been and is still turned away from all the 'celeb hot spots'. The I'm Lindsay Lohan 'star' hasn't worked for a long time.

That's always been her own game she get's off on. What can I still get away with. My lawyer will fix it. I'm a star. 2 ok movies last one 9 years ago.

Lohan is 25 looking like 40. Even at 25 she needs to ware a bra. Lohan should thank god for 'professional make-up, wigs, hair extensions and photo shopped photo's'. Hell, we all can look good if we got that. We can even shop in Beverly Hills.

Lohan, tell it to the judge.

Grandma Cracker

Anorexic Ali is a bore. I so miss AA Ali, she was a party girl and a lot of fun to have around....

likeomg

She's such a Marilyn wannabe. Thank God she's not alive to see this failure.

Whobedisdoosh?

Can I offer you some propofol? I hope you are next you stupid idiot ****-face.

AGENT smith

tweet..........faith and determination pay off....Happy birthday Mr Clinton

Barb

I wish Lindsay would go back to being a red head......it looks so much better.

Be real.

Blood Red Witch

lindsaylohan Lindsay Lohan
@K'Naan is amazing! God Bless x - proves that no matter what, faith and determination pay off... Happy Birthday Mr. Clinton!
____________

LL's latest tweet. Bill, please say it aint so!

Grandma Cracker

Is Clamslam off in naughty land with AA Ali? I miss Clamslam, she was uber photogenic and such an open girl. No secrets with Clamslam, she just opened her soul for all to see....