Lindsay Lohan on Therapy

I Totally Phoned It In

10/15/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan
Lindsay Lohan
is telling friends she did NOT blow off her court-mandated therapy sessions when she traveled to Paris last month ... insisting she talked to the shrink over the phone instead.

Lohan says she cleared the two-week trip with her probation officer ... allowing her to travel to France for a modeling job.

Lohan claims the P.O. and her therapist BOTH gave approval for Lindsay to complete her therapy sessions over the phone ... and she did ... twice. Lohan claims each phone session lasted 45 minutes.

Lohan has been warned by Judge Sautner ... she is not allowed to miss even ONE therapy session, or her probation would be violated.

Lindsay doesn't know why anyone would argue that she didn't complete her requirements -- but she strongly believes the probation department is out to get her ... and desperately wants to make an example out of her.

We're told Lindsay "can't wait" to go to court on Wednesday to tell her side of the story.

Danielle

. I'd appreciate it if people will just let me do what is asked of me, so that I can get my life back.

I think she needs to fix this statement,so basically she is admitting to wanting to be drugged out,alcoholic,no movie role getting,snotty,snobby,self entitled biatch....wait lindsay you still have your old life.

bb

The usual story. Everyone is always out conspiring against poor little Linnocent because they are after publicity and they are jealous the most beautiful and glamourous actress of her day.

Newsflash Lindsay - meth mouth and meth pipe burnt hands are not considered glamourous and never will be. And the only people who want to be publically associated with you are other meth heads.

themare

"But, Judge, I tried to call my shrink from France and her phone was busy"
" But, Judge, I tried to call from France, but my shrink wouldn't take my collect calls"

janet

She is not doing a thing to help herself in anyway. She did this to herself and all by herself. Of course everyone is out to get Lohan. She is a pathological liar her acting career is over. Her ok looks are fading fast. Lohan ware a bra. 25 looking 40. She is in her own LALA land.

This is her sick game she likes to play. How much can I get away with.

angles

Yes I agree with Lindsay they are all picking on her setting out to destroy her .Just as they did MJ> and several others and judge Sauter is the worst offender of all she paid her does let her go now. So muchabuse

janet

Very simple...Lohan is in her own personal twilight zone.

CoolPhosphorescentShimmer

Lindsay was out of LA from Sept. 9 (in NYC) through October 5. Two weeks?

Christy

Thats just what this crazy biatch needs....phone therapy!

penny

This is so stupid. ROL shows pictures of her rotting teeth, then TMZ shows a big smiling tooth picture of better teeth. Really we don't care care if the whole Lohan crazies brush their teeth or not. The whole female Lohans threesome are gross.

writenow

Whose the shrink that allowed her to "phone it in" - Joe Kenan?

magmax

Lindsay is going to use the "My Cousin Vinny" defense: "You were serious about that"?

angles

It appears that there are alot of Lindsay haters out there she could have a health problem to cause her teeth to break and if she is under the scope all the time her nerves would be bad I am sure she has all the proof to take to court with her .If she was working she has good reasons for missing her probation time tmz you are too hard on her as you are on others lots of stars have teeth problems you don't put them under the scope so give her a break you have been wrong befor tmz

Anthony

Seriously leave the girl alone already, what is with this obsession you guys have with trying to put this girl in jail?

Anthony

And BTW her teeth are not rotting, she is photographed every single day by idiots like the guys who run this site and real fashion photogs. I seriously doubt she would let her teeth get so bad as to have them rotting in her mouth. I seen a pic of her the other day from a recent event and her teeth were pretty much perfect.

Snerkles

Lindsay's phone records should settle the problem, yea or nay.