Rick Ross

The Show Must Go On

10/15/2011 4:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rick Ross
Rick Ross will perform tonight as scheduled, despite a serious medical scare yesterday, this according to the venue he is supposed to perform at.

As TMZ first reported, Ross was hospitalized twice for seizures as he tried to travel to Memphis for a show last night. He never ended up performing.

Ross is slated to perform at the Greensboro Coliseum in North Carolina as part of homecoming at North Carolina A&T State University. According to an employee at the venue, Ross' people called the venue this morning to confirm that he is doing better and will be on stage as planned tonight.

Calls to Ross' reps were not returned.

update_bar
The venue is now telling TMZ ... Ross will NOT perform tonight.

Greg

HEY JONI NOW PUT IT ALL BEHIND YOU (google that you idiots)

Malin

Girlfriend, let me tell ya'll one damn thang RIGHT NOW, I will be attendin this concert in Greensboro, NC tonight and I can't wait to hear my 'home boy' Ricardo Rossdale perform his hot rap singles. Me and my homegirl Sue Ellen Jones have all ready prepared a sensual dance to perform in the arena. Last year, 23 white folks were raped, robbed, beaten or murdered in Greensboro during Aggie homecoming.. this year me and my sister child homegirl are tryin to break that record with our country western linedance. How YER derin, Rickardo Ross sister child home girl? Can I get a 'woot woot'

michelle

you can make all the money in the world but if your 10 feet under it really is no use to you..you can't take it with you..your health should be your #1 priority right now..

LLM

Sooo, does anyone have any idea why this guy had two major seizures in one day? Who just goes on with their day as if nothing happened? It could be a tumor or other serious condition. Weird.

Archana

Kowny Krush

I wouldn't walk across the street to see this gross fut fack, OR that pompous preacher Ric Collons (who thinks he's a stand-up comic, maybe the next Myke Warnkey), FOR FREE.

Nina...

To all of the ignorant mofo's on here leave that man alone..god blessed him 2 see another day on this earth Im happy he's doing okay yeah he need 2 rest for awhile but its .sad to see mofos talk all that *****..never lived a day n this mans shoes to understand wtf he going thru idgaf if he was a correctional guard in his past he's bringin home paper thats all that matters he's payin the bills .Rick Ross keep doing you.Im keepin u in my prayers homie..Godbless..

darnella pierce

HE MIGHT WANT TO CHANGE HIS LIFE STYLE. PARTYING HARD CAN'T LAST FOR EVERY

dontlikeme

I do believe that those demons is showing up[ seizers] is a sure sigh..blackout [ is a yes] he shows signs of bethomet..his god he worships..i BUT only CHRIST can help POCESSION.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3