Sarah Palin to Judge:

I Need MORE Protection

... from My Stalkers!

10/15/2011 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sarah Palin
Sarah Palin
believes her TWO jailed stalkers are still very much a threat ... and she's begging an Alaska judge to extend the restraining orders against them for another 6 months.

TMZ broke the story ... Shawn and Craig Christy, a father and son duo from Pennsylvania, were locked up in Alaska back in August for allegedly threatening to kill Sarah, her family and her friends.

Sarah had obtained restraining orders against the men ... but they were only temporary and will expire in November.

But Sarah has launched a preemptive strike ... filing a formal request to extend the order into 2012.

Sources connected to the case tell us ... the men are still waiting for their trial ... and will remain behind bars until a court date is scheduled.

If Sarah's request is granted, the men will be barred from having any contact with the Palins in the event that they are released.

A judge is expected to rule on Sarah's request sometime within the next few weeks.

Jake

The comments on this page with blatant hate for Sarah only proves the inadequacy of the leftist democrat creeps.
It appears to me that the two in jail are not the only ones who should be there.
Just go down the list Sarah and ask that these haters are also jailed for hate and threatening words on TMZ.

Eldridge Cleaver

To all the pathetic liberals here wishing that harm comes to Sarah Palin just know that at least one American hopes that a certain community organizer drops effing dead from all his cigarette smoking and cocaine abuse. Fingers crossed :)

rick

she should dump her husband and take off with an over the hill rock and roller. she could start showing more cleavage, wearing leather or leopard print mini skirts, and 6 inch heels. now that would be interesting! sarah and michele could start a club for middle age hotties who just want to have fun. they could start a band and go on tour as opening act for journey. and yeah, i'd do em both if i had the chance.

Magstar

How do I get a restraining order to protect myself from Palin????

Bubbles The Chimp

I thought she claimed she was good with a gun. Say it isn't so, Mama Grizzly... Say it isn't so. You mean what she says is not true? NO WAY!!!!!! How can this be.

Aquarianne

She's nothing more than a power and attention junkie. She has to degrade other people and keep the spotlight on her. She's just Linsay Lohan with better teeth.

frank

Sarah and her followers have spewed more hate than anyone in this nation. She is reaping what she has sown.

ViableV

This witch is nothing more than a dried-up, cross-eyed bitch. Go blow a homeless guy and eat out his ass you stupid c*nt!

frank

People do not like Sarah because of the hate she spewed from day one. You talk about dem hate. Sarah's supporters have threatened to kill people. Sarah is evil and so are her followers.

frank

If you really want to learn more about how evil Sarah is check some Alaskan blogs. Immoral Minorty, Politicalgates, and many more. Bristol is just as vindictive as her mother. They are Trash.

willys

please somebody kill her.....

Butterfly

I DO NOT GET INTO POLITICS, BUT, on this one, I had no idea Republicans walk on water and, neither do the "elite" Republicans.

tazer

who would want to stock this ugly old bitch when there is sexy young hotties like lindsay lohan to stalk!

dd

Now those are the people you should have had on your cross-hair list!

ViableV

Before I let her suck my ******he needs to gargle with hydrogen peroxide first, then after I blow a load down her throat I'll have her clean the litter box and wash my car before I ask her to get the hell out.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments