Mel Gibson, Oksana Grigorieva

Settlement Hits a Roadblock

10/17/2011 9:42 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1017_mel_oksana_EX_01
Oksana Grigorieva just made a beeline for family court after her settlement with Mel Gibson hit a snag ... TMZ has learned.

As TMZ first reported, Oksana and Mel struck a deal in which Oksana would walk away with $750,000, the house she's living in, and some other stuff. In return, she'll leave Mel alone.  They also agreed to 50/50 custody of Lucia.

The settlement agreement is scheduled to go before the family court judge tomorrow for final approval, but we're told the lawyers are still fighting over how it's worded and they've reached a stalemate.

Our sources say Mel's lawyers asked the judge for more time so they can hash it out, but Oksana showed up to court this morning to fight the request ... because she wants the deal done STAT.

Judge Scott Gordon gave Mel and Oksana an extension to sort out their differences -- but only until November 1st ... less time than Mel's people were hoping for.

THE BEAVER

daRock: 16 minutes ago

Oksanity reminds me an awful lot of Dina Lohan. Neither has an iota of talent, both rely on their children to support themselves because neither works, and their personalities make them God awful UGLY!

Oksana is more ugly that the witch in the Wizard Of Oz

More scary than the scare crow

Her songs should include.. If I Only Had A brain.

I mean really! If she did have a brain, she would have settled for 15 mil, and go fly a kite in happy land.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

I would think the 'loophole' she wants to keep has something to do with selling media stuff--like the abesntee parent thing and the he owes alexander thing--be it through her lawyers or Alexander or her parents or sister and/or other family members--like the articles that canook pulled in from Russia. She THOUGHT she could get away with that becaus it was a step removed from her.

leslie

not again with the the dreaded oksana, I hope the judge puts her out this woman is certainly a supersized gold digger,shut it up!

Scotty

"and some other stuff" are the key words here. I would bet Oksana's getting much more than they are publicly reporting. This way Mel saves face, and she backs off. Win-win. Or, Mel's not worth nearly his reported wealth. After all, she is the mother of his biological child!

Teri

Your guy who thinks Michael Vick is less offensive than Mel Gibson has a serious personality defect. He is more concerned with "feelings" than actions. I don't care what you say or how you feel, this is America and your baggage is yours but your Actions denote character and if you kill dogs or hit women you better have a good d*mm reason.

realist

JMO but I believe Oxy did know that Mel was in AZ and without Lucia. If she wasn’t notified of this urgent trip to AZ, she should have been. Some lessons are learned the hard way. Besides, Mel would need either her or the court’s permission to take Lucia there.

I agree with Frieda - - this isn’t about custody, it’s about what’s in the agreement regarding Alexander. There is no other reason given by TMZ for this except Oxy is in a hurry to get it signed, and there’s some disagreement about verbiage. Let’s face it, she doesn’t get the money until she does sign it, and right now it appears all they have is a “term sheet”. My, doesn’t that have a familiar ring?

TheBestHeEverHad

I can't stand this leech of a "woman", but when you trade in your old model for a new model the way Mel did he has to make up for it some how and being in and out of court and having to deal with her back lash is a result of that. Hopefully karma will get her, b/c I'm not convinced she's being honest. The tapes she made is bs...it proves he was yelling at her, but she was doing the taping so of course she's not going to loose her temper or talk to him the way she usually does. Btw, why does she think Mel owe's her son n/e thing, does his dad not pay support or even in his life or is he not rich enough. Funny how she only gets preggo by famous people, yet I've never heard of her or her other money maker. She has a type....rich/famous.

THE BEAVER

Scotty: about an hour ago

It is Miss S***bags biological child too. They have 50/50 now, right? Well, miss S***bag should get a "real job" and pay the other half of support of her child. Miss S***bag shouldn't lay , get fc,get preggy, and think other people should owe her a living.

THE BEAVER

That is s****** bags not $#!^ bags, but either one will do.

Firefly

I think it has finally hit home for the Ox that there will not be any more suitors to scam. What millionaire in his right mind would say,"I think I'll have a go at it and see if she is all that bad". Ain't going to happen and she knows it. Her scammin jammin days are over. She's not getting any younger and the guys with money are looking for younger honey without kids. The word is out about her and she can't change history or her ways. The only thing she has left is to keep dragging Mel into court under some idiotic pretense. The Judge should put it into writing that if she comes back into court one more time that she will lose Lucia, the house she is living in, all the other things that Mel has so generously let her have at her disposal which he didn't have to give her. I for one wish that doesn't listen, and that will be the end for the butt end of a joke named Ox.

Rogue Warrior

I rarely ask myself, WHY! In the case of Oksanity, not a day goes by that I don't ask myself, WHY couldn't she have been in the salon on Seal Beach last week when tragedy struck? I would have gone to her funeral JUST to make sure it was her.

THE BEAVER

leslie: about an hour ago

Send her to a reform school for gold diggers

igotfleasfromtmz

somebody is wanting her money and isn't getting it fast enough

igotfleasfromtmz

She doesn't want to pay IRS Mel told me

TMZgossip

wazzzzz that?
beater boi reneges on the settlement
not much of a shock there -- he does all he can to keep her close to his life!!!