Mel Gibson, Oksana Grigorieva

Settlement Hits a Roadblock

10/17/2011 9:42 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1017_mel_oksana_EX_01
Oksana Grigorieva just made a beeline for family court after her settlement with Mel Gibson hit a snag ... TMZ has learned.

As TMZ first reported, Oksana and Mel struck a deal in which Oksana would walk away with $750,000, the house she's living in, and some other stuff. In return, she'll leave Mel alone.  They also agreed to 50/50 custody of Lucia.

The settlement agreement is scheduled to go before the family court judge tomorrow for final approval, but we're told the lawyers are still fighting over how it's worded and they've reached a stalemate.

Our sources say Mel's lawyers asked the judge for more time so they can hash it out, but Oksana showed up to court this morning to fight the request ... because she wants the deal done STAT.

Judge Scott Gordon gave Mel and Oksana an extension to sort out their differences -- but only until November 1st ... less time than Mel's people were hoping for.

2idiots

Another thing Strokey Sam, it's not the least bit funny to use the mentally handicapped as a point of reference. Take all the shots at me you want but dont use those who are mentally challenged as a tool.

If I used the word R-tard, I'd get called out. Actually I poked fun at midgets and got a cyber-lecture.

YOU really are NASTY...you bitter old coot.

Would it be funny to use if someone slammed AZLEE's son who's autistic?

2idiots

realist: 5 minutes ago
2Idiots. Ok, you've got a theory. Without proof, it's just a theory, it isn't etched in stone. QED.

You and Cujo (cue the rabid bat), posit all these "theories" then demand refutation, as if they were established fact.

Anyone can hypothesize and theorize to their heart's content; but without any proof it means nothing. Probably isn't even worth responding to.
------
Realist you're trying to make it a one-way street. Earlier I commented (against my better judgement) to SAM about REILLY not "giving" money to charitable organizations.

Sam asked for "proof" (typical) which I provided and asked her to dispute what I stated and the info the links I provided offered. She has yet to do so.

If you go back thru her posts, you'll see her pattern of requiring proof and links etc etc....I gave what i had and she cant counter it. Instead she starts the name calling and then makes an out place reference to the mentally challenged.

All of which is TYPICAL of SAM - she wants proofs - gets it then can't dispute it so she reverts to getting nasty. It's her style....

2idiots

realist: 3 minutes ago
Wrong again. Wrong diagnosis.
------
I stand corrected. Her son has schizophrenia. Still doesn't negate Sam's uncalled for reference to mentally challenged. She can pick on me all she wants but there are boundaries

2idiots

realist: 16 minutes ago

-----
The theories Cuj and I (or anyone for that matter) are no more hair brained then the theories from the flock (remember the yacht off the Malibu coast last summer - the one spying on Mel? or the theory that OG was some how linked to MG's driving into the side of a mountain? or the theories she was getting jailed, deported or convicted or extortion?)

realist

2Idiots wrote:

=====================================
Agree about the car and the boat. Being jailed or deported was wishful thinking. However, Oxy was criminally investigated for the extortion, so not just a "theory".

Checked out two of your "links". The ROL link doesn't work, the FoxNews link says the APReilly foundation was established for the purpose of funding the Church. I'm not going to get into the Traditionalist vs. Post Vatican II church.

The rich have always had tax shelters. Nothing sinister there. On the other hand, those who have Swiss bank accounts are probably looking for clean undershorts about now. LOL.

2idiots

Courageous Rabbit: 11 minutes ago
realist: refreshing to read some sense! Thank you for posting.
She/he/it has the reading comprehension of a rock. *shaking head* I would guess mid 20s and soaking unemployment benifits up-did work at an airport? was probably fire for being so dumb!! really sad in many ways.
----------
Yes isn't refreshing to see another member of the flock own up to the fact that the "car and boat issues" were nothing more then THEORIES and the extortion "charges" along with deportation and OG's being imprisoned was nothing more then wishful thinking.

That's gotta sting just a little - all your hard work was fruitless. You dont even get bragging rights! And yesterday you had a to swallow a bitter pill when you saw OG and TD together (putting their differences aside) to support SASHA! OG steps up to be MOTHER -- seeing that must have been like trying to swallow a handful of sand!

Come on Sam why not take some good shots at me - throw some handicapped kids under the bus - you know you want to.

Cujeaux

Belinda: 6 hours ago

Cujeaux

I must say, you have an intense obsession with Mel Gibson and you hold him so high that now you are comparing him to guys like Warren Buffet and Bill Gates. The two riches men in the country. You have placed Mel in with some pretty high rollers. You must be so very impressed with him.

And as much as I enjoy watching your great concern about what Mel is doing and where he is spending his time, I must ask you … do you dream of Mel Gibson at night? To be so disappointed to find out that he is a mere mortal with flaws means you must have had Mel up there on a very high pedestal.

Now ‘the flock’ have tried to tell you many times that Mel is really just a man and that he has many flaws and also has many great qualities, but you don’t seem to want to listen.

But don’t despair cujeaux, we all know that Mel hit rock bottom when he fell for Oksana, it was an all around bad relationship and probably never should have happened. We all know that Oksana has dragged Mel and his family through hell and back and is still trying to. We all know that Mel went from being a very private person to having his life splattered in the gossip pages for the last year and a half. We all know that his life has changed dramatically. We all wished that Mel would have slung some mud back but he didn’t and is still not. We all know that Mel is fighting an uphill battle.

But know in your heart that Mel is just a man, a very ‘single’ man today, and yes he actually can go wherever he pleases. So don’t be so upset if you hear that he was at a restaurant, or singing karaoke in a club, or being invited to take part in some celebration. He’s no longer married and he is no longer dating Oksana, so he is free to go wherever. Don’t be upset if you a picture of him in a checkout line and there is a woman in front of him or in back of him. He probably not dating either of them. Oh and if one of them happens to have brown hair, it doesn’t necessarily mean it’s Stella.

So relax Cujeaux and don’t give yourself an ulcer over Mel’s whereabouts and where he might be tomorrow. We’ll probably know soon enough.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I'm totally relaxed Belinda. Your post is a classic example of how flock tries to force people to drink the kool aid about Mel.

First of all I wasn't trying to group Giblitz in with Gates and Buffett. Hardly. I was trying to explain the reasons why he's NOT a billionaire. Had he played his cards right he could have become one but his greed ruled the day. I knew nothing about this Reilly foundation but it doesn't surprise me at all.

Flock wasn't saying much about Mel's flaws when I first started reading your propaganda. You've been forced to shift gears from blaming Ox and the Jews for all of Gibz' woes to admitting that he's 'human.' You don't have to convince me of that. You all still remind people that Ox was the root cause in EVERY post, but 'we' all know it started much earlier. Why not blame Robyn for 'abandoning' him after his DUI arrest? She's a woman too!

I'm not 'upset' over Mel's activities. Quite the contrary. I look forward to hearing about them just as much as you do.

2idiots

Hey Cuj,

Boy oh boy! Sam sure gets her knickers in a twist when can't dispute facts presented. I pointed out to her that MG's REILLY foundation is nothing shy of a tax shelter and golly gee did she get crabby! I asked her to dispute what I presented and she has yet to come up with anything other then name calling.

Cujeaux

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This I see as a veiled pat on the back to Giblitz for being slippery enough to hide his money with his church. I haven't had a chance to read about this foundation but anyone who's been to the south knows that the churches are getting away with quite a bit these days.

I can see the direction this is going for a ready made excuse for Mel's foundation not giving out any money -

"I'm not going to get into the Traditionalist vs. Post Vatican II church."

Giblitz and Papa Gibz religious convictions are finally making some sense.

2idiots

2idiots: 9 minutes ago
Hey Cuj,
Reply Likes 0 Dislikes 0
1 Reply

Cujeaux: about a minute ago
Hi 2I's, So funny about this foundation! Has this come up with flock in the past or is it the next shock to their system? I knew nothing about it but I plan on reading the links you posted.
-------
Cuj,

I believe it was like a bullet to the head. I dont believe they're were informed of this during their "support Mel" orientation class.

Many cults do "shady things" under the guise of "freedom of religion" (Warren Jeffs and his cult is an excellent example). I am in NO WAY implying that Mel's cult is as corrupt as that of Warren Jeffs' but it's basically one in the same.....IMO of course

realist

2Idiots, You misquoted me. I did not say that the extortion thing was "wishful thinking". There was a very real criminal investigation, so it wasn't just a "theory".

Most of us regular posters have known about the AP Reilly Foundation for quite some time. It's nothing new.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Realist: te moron sistas KNOW we have known, know we hav ealways called our theories theories (in fact TFH ones)they too have access to profiles and articles OR they have failed to READ...which is totally possible given their collective very low IQ.

2idiots

realist: 5 minutes ago

--------
Got it! So it was just another thing that didn't stick. She got investigated and no cause for the DA to move forward with charging her. Got it.

For having known about REILLY one would think the flock would have been armed with info and proof (especially Sam). Perhaps her Medicaid funded mobility scooter broke down that day and she couldnt make it to Mel Class (hence can't dispute my theory)

2idiots

Cujeaux: less than a minute ago
It makes you wonder what other 'omissions' there are. You would think this foundation would have been used as bragging rights, esp. when, as you said, the only other charitable activities seem to be tied to his probation. Pfft!
-----
Exactly! That little photo-op trip to Guatemala was just a PR stunt. Never before has he been photo'd going charity work....and if i recall those pix came out a day or 2 before he had to complete his community service.

Then the pix of him at the conjoined twins b-day party came out. I think that was just to "up his image" a bit more.

Cuj, you told me you're Christian (raised Roman Catholic?) - help me remember...isn't GREED a sin in the Catholic Church? As is "coveting thy neighbor's wife"? I'm pretty sure they are but I'd LOVE for you to confirm

Cujeaux

The catholic church may have it's flaws but I've never known it to be money grubbing. We were never lectured about how much to tithe and it never came up in sermons. The church was never hurting for money and the priests lived comfortably but humbly. Nobody was given a guilt trip about not attending every week and it wasn't a haven for social misfits who used it to leech off of people. And they CERTAINLY DIDN'T EXCLUDE ANYBODY.

Previous 15 Comments | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments