Mel Gibson, Oksana Grigorieva

Settlement Hits a Roadblock

10/17/2011 9:42 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1017_mel_oksana_EX_01
Oksana Grigorieva just made a beeline for family court after her settlement with Mel Gibson hit a snag ... TMZ has learned.

As TMZ first reported, Oksana and Mel struck a deal in which Oksana would walk away with $750,000, the house she's living in, and some other stuff. In return, she'll leave Mel alone.  They also agreed to 50/50 custody of Lucia.

The settlement agreement is scheduled to go before the family court judge tomorrow for final approval, but we're told the lawyers are still fighting over how it's worded and they've reached a stalemate.

Our sources say Mel's lawyers asked the judge for more time so they can hash it out, but Oksana showed up to court this morning to fight the request ... because she wants the deal done STAT.

Judge Scott Gordon gave Mel and Oksana an extension to sort out their differences -- but only until November 1st ... less time than Mel's people were hoping for.

2idiots

kkg: 3 minutes ago
2idiots,
Curious made an honest mistake. Unlike you, she doesn't reside in California and isn't a practising Catholic and so was unaware that she had made a mistake. She has always posted with courtesy and respect towards those with whom she disagrees. I would have thought you would try to return the favor.

Kathleen
------
KKG

I understand what you're saying however the flock has been all about accuracy and one would think anything the flock posted would be checked 1st.

Where I cant agree that she made a mistake was by how she dissected some "events" (food for the homeless etc)....had she LOOKED at the website 1st she wouldn't have flocked up the way she did. She took time to look for things to support the CoM but didnt make sure she was getting it from the right place.

And why on earth would Mr Secrets have a WEBSITE to his church?

2idiots

kkg: 10 minutes ago
And regarding The Church of the Holy Family website; why would they need one? If the membership is as small as has been reported, a bulletin board would do. The only ones served by a website would be curiousity seekers like you and I.
Kathleen
-----
Just holding the flock to the same standards of accuracy that the rest of us are held to.

2idiots

KKG,

and you are right, Curious has ALWAYS been nice. I'm not picking on her or being mean. I'm just making sure that what gets presented is accurate (that is what the flock wants right?)

realist

2Idiots. Mistakes are made. Even by you. What is offensive is the derisive glee with which some corrections are presented.

2idiots

Sorry Flockers - just keeping the playing field level. When I make mistakes the Flock has NO issues addressing them (as in Sam's case she starts up the name calling).

2idiots

Courageous Rabbit: 17 minutes ago
Nope. They put on publc events all the time--for charity too. They use the site to get the word out. NORMAL.
---
NOPE - no website for the CoM! FIND IT

2idiots

See there goes the flock again clucking away about mistakes diligently trying to sweep them under the carpet.

The other day, I challenged Sam to dispute some of my posts and she couldnt. Today I challenge her to find a link to CoM .... and she can't.....CLUCK CLUCK GOES THE FLOCK (of hen peckers).

Have you ever seen hens or chickens get fed? Throw a handful of feed at them and they run round like crazy pecking at food.....just the flock pecks and pecks away.....

Oh and Sam, why not challenge me on CoM being Pre-Vatican and how the NEW Vatican no longer holds Jews responsible for the Christ's death. The CoM would have to believe the Jews ARE responsible the death of Jesus since the cult fails to acknowledge the modern thinking the Catholic church.

THAT is why so many Jews seem to have an issue with Mel

Cujeaux

Good morning everyone *+*+* except bunnyass

I see the wasp has already been poking her straw. 2I's was chiding her, not Curious. Why does she always get a pass?

We're all trying to get to the bottom of what has become the 'Area 51' o****ora Hills. From what I can see in pictures the place is ginormous. You would think they would have something more than a 'bulletin board' for such a huge church. It draws even more suspicion as to why they're so secretive about the goings on there. Is it a church or a meeting place for the Free Masons?

realist

Cujo, Why are you so concerned about the Holy Family Church? Was it you who mentioned Scientology the other day? I'd be more concerned about them. Where's Ted Patrick now that we need him?

Cujeaux

2I's: As I was reading about all the wonderful things the church was doing for the community I was starting to become impressed but I immediately started to wonder who in that area would need to go there for a free lunch? I knew it was too good to be true.

2idiots

Courageous Rabbit: 12 minutes ago
neener neener, you lose.
------
Find the website to Holy Family CHAPEL (CoM) in Agoura Hills - NOT the Holy Family CHURCH (in South Pasadena - the link Curious posted was WRONG)

FACTS PLEASE! LINK PLEASE! Cluck Cluck Cluck - peck peck peck - CLUCK....

2idiots

kkg

@2idiots

Better hike up your attitude......your hypocrisy is showing. How would you, as a gay man, feel if everything another gay individual posted, whether you agreed with it or not, was refered to with a perjorative as a group effort? You'd probably think the one using the slam was an ass...and not the tight and right kind.

Kathleen

Cujeaux

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I'm more curious than concerned. I imagine it must have a very small congregation if it's Pre-Vatican 2. You would think they would want to increase their congregation like any other church but they give out zero information.
Then to hear about a 60 million dollar foundation that is used to support it seems a bit excessive.

I imagine Mel must be having second thoughts about this project now since he no longer has the budget to fund all of these projects and real estate holdings. Maybe Ox got so little because there wasn't much to be had. Like MJ he might be cash poor and can't pull off this Maccabbee movie without a backer. We'll see if he starts production on it anytime soon.

2idiots

kkg: about an hour ago
@2idiots

Kathleen
------
Frankly I wouldn't care. I can separate myself from a group very easily. If someone wants to lump me in, have at it. Doesn't bother me!

Previous 15 Comments | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments