Mel Gibson, Oksana Grigorieva

Settlement Hits a Roadblock

10/17/2011 9:42 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1017_mel_oksana_EX_01
Oksana Grigorieva just made a beeline for family court after her settlement with Mel Gibson hit a snag ... TMZ has learned.

As TMZ first reported, Oksana and Mel struck a deal in which Oksana would walk away with $750,000, the house she's living in, and some other stuff. In return, she'll leave Mel alone.  They also agreed to 50/50 custody of Lucia.

The settlement agreement is scheduled to go before the family court judge tomorrow for final approval, but we're told the lawyers are still fighting over how it's worded and they've reached a stalemate.

Our sources say Mel's lawyers asked the judge for more time so they can hash it out, but Oksana showed up to court this morning to fight the request ... because she wants the deal done STAT.

Judge Scott Gordon gave Mel and Oksana an extension to sort out their differences -- but only until November 1st ... less time than Mel's people were hoping for.

shirleyholmes

I see the medicaid nurse gave you your night-night dreamy pill as this makes NO sense...either that or your now typing with a bendy straw. What for dinner Sam, pureed pea and oatmeal?
by 2idiots

---------------

Ever heard of: you are what you eat?
Please spare us the details of what you ate at dinner because it must have been rotten

2idiots

shirleyholmes: less than a minute ago
by 2idiots
---------------
Ever heard of: you are what you eat?
---------
FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-dumb

2idiots

2idiots: 26 minutes ago
Courageous Rabbit: 4 minutes ago
yeah and I know some and you should lear some but I'm not helping you. Fluckwit.
-----
Reply Likes 0 Dislikes 2
1 Reply

Courageous Rabbit: 7 minutes ago
since it's so hard for you to figure out, I'll give you a clue--that should be learn not lear.
--------
Actually SAM, LEAR means to TEACH OR INSTRUCT. I was puzzled by you suggesting I do either. Hence my comment

This may help you:

2idiots

shirleyholmes: 10 minutes ago
by 2idiots
---------------
Ever heard of: you are what you eat?
------
Sorry Squeaky but this comment is as childlike as "I'm rubber your glue, whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you" (followed by sticking out tongue)

shirleyholmes

by 2idiots

---------------

Well, it took some adjustment for me to get to your
level but I am glad I succeeded

2idiots

shirleyholmes: 9 minutes ago
by 2idiots
---------------
Well, it took some adjustment for me to get to your
level but I am glad I succeeded
-----
the view is GREAT from up here isn't it?

shirleyholmes

shirleyholmes: 9 minutes ago
by 2idiots
---------------
Well, it took some adjustment for me to get to your
level but I am glad I succeeded
-----
the view is GREAT from up here isn't it?
by 2idiots

-------

You tell me, I can not get so low

Curious

Howdy Folks :)
Goodness, they're calling for 6 to 10 inches of snow around here.

2idiots -
Hiya. Thank you for pointing out my mistake. My bad on that boo-boo, I went with the name and didn't catch the locations.
You seem to think it was not an honest mistake. Well, not much I can do about that.
I haven't mastered that whole walking on water thing yet. :)

Curious

Kathleen -
Hiya :) Many thanks for your kind words on my behalf.
Ready for the snow?

Ms. Kelly -
You're an absolute sweetheart, do you know that?
I'll be looking more into NA children for my own purpose and will be happy to post my findings.

Greetings my dear Holmes =D
Very good to see you again!

shirleyholmes

Greetings my dear Curious

Thank you, it is nice to be back but because it is very

late I will have to go

You all take care

Bye

2idiots

Curious: 8 minutes ago
Howdy Folks :)
Goodness, they're calling for 6 to 10 inches of snow around here.

2idiots -
I haven't mastered that whole walking on water thing yet. :)
-------
Curious,

honest mistakes happen. I was more shocked at the error when it was in "defense" of MG.

Fret not about the water walking, it's taken me years but I finally got it!

Enjoy your snow, I'll be at the pool tomorrow. 80s here in LA

Curious

Ira -
Hiya :)
Scott Olsen has, thank goodness, been marked up to fair condition. He's awake and fully cognizant, but the injury has damaged the speech center of his brain. The doctors believe that will improve over time.
I'm waiting to see what the Oakland officials may do about the police response to the small crowd of rescuers. It's one thing to accidentally shoot someone in the head with a rubber bullet while dispersing a potentially dangerous crowd. It's quite another to deliberately tear gas the people who were trying to get him out of harm's way.
Apparently Mayor Quan is uncertain how to proceed.

We live in interesting times.

And on that note, I must be off for the eve.
Ya'll be well and stay frosty.
Tohidu.

Curious

back pedal . . .back pedal . . .back pedal . . .

@idiots -
Just saw your post as i was leaving.
Now how the heck did ya manage the water walking? I always end up sinking to my waist, dangummit =P
Actually, I was attempting to answer questions about what charity work the Holy Family CHAPEL (got it now, lol) might be doing. But since I screwed up on which Holy Family was involved, that answer was moot. Nice to know they do free lunches and food bags for the needy, though. Good for them. As to what the HF Chapel may be doing, I've no idea.

I LOL at snow. I've got menfolk to do all that nasty shoveling - and an ATV with a plow.
Wait . . .pool??? ::pause for envious gibbering, then a grin:: You enjoy yourself, darlin'.

Ok, really off this time. Have a good one folks.
Tohidu.

2idiots

Curious: about an hour ago
back pedal . . .back pedal . . .back pedal . . .
@idiots -
Just saw your post as i was leaving.
Ok, really off this time. Have a good one folks.
Tohidu.
----
@ Curious,

All good about the HF Church. The Chapel shall forever remain a mystery. But like you said it's good know they're doing good charity work.

Re walking on water, I found that if I keep my head up straight and don't look down I can pull it off without incident....if I look down, I too sink!

I just saw on ABC evening news you guys are due for some snow too bad it's not the good kind...sounds like what you're going to get is the wet heavy stuff. Hopefully you wont have too many downed power lines and tree branches. I'll be thinking of you while basking in the sun (this will probably be the end of it for the "season".

Best of luck w/ the wintery weather headed your way.

Cujeaux

Hey little aussie reader: read this. Keep in mind this happened during the 'honeymoon stage' of the Gibz/Ox relationship. I'm not the only gossip around!

From ROL 6/1/2009......

In what is being described as a "crazed rant," Mel Gibson, fed up with gossip among the congregation about his personal affairs, chastised his fellow churchgoers during Sunday services at his Holy Family Chapel in Agoura Hills, California on Sunday, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned.

Click here to see photographs of Mel and Oksana's romantic getaway to Costa Rica

“Mel’s completely lost it,” a source told RadarOnline.com. "[His] holier than thou world is falling apart around him -- all these years he’s been preaching the good holy word, and now that the wizard’s curtain has been pulled back, we find that Mel hasn’t been practicing what he preaches.”

In front of two priests and a visiting bishop, Gibson made a huge scene when he "paced back and forth, furiously telling the congregation that he would not stand by and be judged and scrutinized," a source told RadarOnline.com.

“Mel got up on his stage -- the altar -- and went off. He tried to intimidate the parishioners by staring at everyone with his angry eyes. Mel even threatened to shut down the church if people kept gossiping about him. The bottom line is that if Mel hadn’t cheated on his wife and gotten his Russian girlfriend pregnant, there wouldn’t be much to gossip about – he created this mess, and now he’s trying to control it."

The Passion director, who has made headlines for his alleged affairs and pending divorce to longtime wife Robyn -- as well as his recent announcement of an eighth child on the way with new his girlfriend, Russian beauty Oksana Grigorieva.

"He’s definitely feeling the heat for it," a source told RadarOnline.com

my, oh my, oh my
humm humm hummmm
umm hum, umm hummm hummm hummmm....

Previous 15 Comments | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments