Mel Gibson, Oksana Grigorieva

Settlement Hits a Roadblock

10/17/2011 9:42 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1017_mel_oksana_EX_01
Oksana Grigorieva just made a beeline for family court after her settlement with Mel Gibson hit a snag ... TMZ has learned.

As TMZ first reported, Oksana and Mel struck a deal in which Oksana would walk away with $750,000, the house she's living in, and some other stuff. In return, she'll leave Mel alone.  They also agreed to 50/50 custody of Lucia.

The settlement agreement is scheduled to go before the family court judge tomorrow for final approval, but we're told the lawyers are still fighting over how it's worded and they've reached a stalemate.

Our sources say Mel's lawyers asked the judge for more time so they can hash it out, but Oksana showed up to court this morning to fight the request ... because she wants the deal done STAT.

Judge Scott Gordon gave Mel and Oksana an extension to sort out their differences -- but only until November 1st ... less time than Mel's people were hoping for.

Sincerity

Ira Black: 16 minutes ago

Sincerity:

Hi Cuji:

I try my best not to "ENGAGE" the "LUNATIC FRINGE" but when "ANYONE" attempts to "CALL ME OUT" -- I WILL BRING IT!!! Geez!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ira quip: BAWAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sincerity: THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENT, IRA BLACK!!! I KNOW "CONSTRUCTIVE" SELF-EXPRESSION IS SOMEWHAT "DIFFICULT" FOR THE "MENTALLY" CHALLENGED!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You're most welcome Sincerity. And whom are you referring to and in what context in your last sentence ?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IRA BLACK CONSIDERING THAT YOU HAD TO "ASK" THE QUESTION ABOVE AUTOMATICALLY INDICATES THAT EITHER "YOU'RE PRETTY FAR GONE" MENTALLY OR YOUR READING "COMPREHENSION" IS TOTALLY "NON-EXISTENT"!!! FRANKLY, ONLY "YOU" CAN ANSWER THAT QUESTION!!!

Curious

Howdy Folks :)
Fly by visit again. It's so absolutely gorgeous outside I may just go build a snow fort. Or at least try before it all melts away.
Joining my voice to the others in wishing Lucia a happy happy birthday!

Ira -
Completely agree with what you've been saying in "Follow the Money". Of course, that's a little hard to do without a full audit of the Fed, but we're making a start.
And I won't even get started on how inept the VA can be when it comes to treating vets. Sam nailed that one.

Cujeaux -
Hiya. You've raised an issue about "heavy meds". The problem with many psychotropics, anti-depressants and anti-anxiety agents is that prolonged use singularly or in combination can often cause violent outbursts, suicidal ideations and murderous rages. Prozac in its initial form, was especially problematic. It had never been intended for general consumption but rather short term use in a structured environment with supervision. To this day, Prozac and its derivatives are suppose to be used carefully.
So I wonder if maybe Michael Lohan's erratic behavior and unexpected violence may stem from the fact that he's already on heavy meds. I'm not trying to excuse his behavior by any means. Sometimes I think the guy and his wife could do with an introduction to my bat with nails in.
But then, I'm a babrbarian :)

Off for a bit folks. Enjoy your day!
Tohidu.

2idiots

Hey Curious,

Sounds like you've had the chance to enjoy the wintery weather. I was able to get 2 1/2 hours at the pool and I'm hoping for the same again today!

Rose

Happy Birthday sweet Lucia...The weather is beautiful here in southern California so you'll be able to play outdoors and have fun in the sun. I hope you're with Mel and family...

2idiots

2idiots: 47 minutes ago
Hey Curious,
Reply Likes 0 Dislikes 2
1 Reply

Courageous Rabbit: 5 minutes ago
sigh...
WHY has this post gotten any thumbs down??
-------
Could be any of the following reasons:
1 - it's NICE
2 - there no intent to start a fight
3 - because your medicaid nurse put the straw back in your mouth
4 - because your here

2idiots

AAAAAAHAHAHHA @ Ira,

Why do i get the feeling your dressed in your Sunday best sitting all alone in your apartment getting smashed while toasting Lucia's 2nd b-day. I'd put 20.00 down that says you're wearing a b-day party hat and you probably have a cake and balloons too.

Cujeaux

little aussie reader: 14 hours ago

Cuckoo:

IBS: You seem to think people are interested in your views on just about everything.
-----------------------
Some of us are.
-----------------------
And some of us AREN'T! You hardly interact with him and enjoy that he constantly starts crap with me.
************************************************************

I personally don't read your posts unless they involve someone putting you in your place.
-----------------------
How would you know if someone is place putting Ira unless you read the posts? Fibber.
-----------------------
It's not rocket science reader. I look at the avatar first. FAIL!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You've been asked politely to limit your posts and to respond to off topic posts beneath said post, but you continue to litter the main thread worried that they may not otherwise be seen.
-----------------------
Please - you're one of the most long-winded, self important posters here.
-----------------------
It's not easy deprogramming Melbots in short sentences, which is all you seem to be able to produce. Anything longer would reveal your poor education and stupidity.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Oh, and they weren't Ox's teeth, they were her veneers, and they can most certainly be self-removed.
-----------------------------------------------------------
One of her teeth was chipped which probably chipped her real tooth underneath. Maybe that's the 'tooth' Giblitz was referring to. Veneers would be very hard for anyone other than a dentist to remove - not to mention extremely painful.
He admitted to hitting her, even in court. What a coincidence that she should end up with broken teeth the same day! If she fell running, you would think Gibz would have provided that explanation in court, since he knew about it an all. Maybe none of this did come up in court since he paid her to drop the DV charge - probably through a mediation settlement.

Sincerity

Courageous Rabbit: 5 hours ago

Sincerity, CONSIDERING YOU HAVE TO "SCREAM" YOUR POSTS INDICATES YOU ARE VERY ANGRY AND "TRYING" VERY HARD TO "SHOVE" YOUR OPINIONS DOWN OTHERS THROATS. NOT EVERYONE HAS TO "THINK" LIKE YOU. Thank goodness most don't! REMEMBER THAT THING YOUR WERE "PREACHING" ABOUT RESPECT? TRY IT! (Stop being a hypocrite.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BUNNY!!! WHEN ARE "YOU" GOING TO STOP "CHILDISHLY" INSULTING PEOPLE SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU DON"T AGREE WITH THEIR POSTS??? IF "ANYONE" IS TRYING TO "SHOVE" THEIR "SO-CALLED" OPINIONS IN PEOPLE'S FACES -- IT'S THE "LUNATIC FRINGE"!!! YOU'RE "NO BETTER" THAN THE MODERATORS WHO CONTROL HUFF POST & CELEBITCHY BECAUSE YOU DON'T RESPECT THE "OPINIONS" OF OTHERS THAT DIFFER FROM YOUR OWN. PERHAPS WHEN YOU DECIDE TO "ENGAGE" IN "INTELLIGENT" CONVERSATIONS WITH OTHER POSTERS, THEY WOULDN'T FIND IT NECESSARY TO "SCREAM" OR "IGNORE" YOUR "UNSOPHISTICATED" FOOLISHNESS ALTOGETHER!!! EVERYONE HAS 1ST AMENDMENT RIGHTS AND IT'S TIME FOR "YOU" TO "GRACIOUSLY" ACCEPT THIS REALITY!!!

Sincerity

Ira Black: about an hour ago

2idiots:

AAAAAAHAHAHHA @ Ira,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Almost right Sincerity. Only thing is I'm homeless.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2idiots

Ira Black: 17 minutes ago
2idiots:
AAAAAAHAHAHHA @ Ira,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Almost right Sincerity. Only thing is I'm homeless.

Reply by Cujeaux:
Why are you homeless IBS?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Geez how did I happen to get you guys mixed up? Ah well.....
You want to know why I am homeless ? I'll tell you why. Because 'Home is where the Heart is' and all I see is one big mixed up mess on planet earth ! Who wouldn't feel 'homeless' in this mess ? Even the animals can't stand the sight of it anymore. The oceans the rivers the trees. They feel out of place with this damned mess !!!

Go enjoy yourselves you nasty women ! This is Lucia's Birthday. Now show some respect and act like it
-------
OMG I LOVE THIS WHACKED LINE "This is Lucia's Birthday. Now show some respect and act like it".....

AAAAAAAHAHAHHHAHA Sorry oh homeless one with internet access, I dont recall hearing that Today "LUCIA's B-DAY" was declared a "holiday".

Sincerity

Ira Black: 3 minutes ago

Sincerity: IRA BLACK!!! PLEASE LEARN TO "COMPREHEND" WHAT YOU "READ"!!! I DIDN'T POST THE COMMENT ABOVE!!! 2idiots DID!!! YOUR OBVIOUS "LACK OF COMMON SENSE" IS PROBABLY "WHY" YOU'RE "HOMELESS"!!! YOU WON'T GET "ANY" SYMPATHY FROM ME!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ya and you get none from me either. I have more Sympathy for the Devil than some nasty thing like you ! Now respect Lucia's day and shut up !!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cujeaux: 5 minutes ago

Me neither. Remember people, someone can be whoever they want on the internet. It probably won't be long before someone suggests starting a collection for him. You don't know where that money will end up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I agree with you 100%, Cujeaux!!! I suspect that Ira Black is actually a "PAID" poster who's going to become "UNEMPLOYED" very soon due to his "STUPIDITY'!!! We're making him look very "SHALLOW" and STRAIGHT UP "DUMB" which "DOESN'T" take much effort!!! Incorporating a "sweet", "innocent" child into his "MINDLESS" rants only underscores his blatant "DESPERATION"!!!

Scotty

Ira-
I believe you're institutionalized, with unlimited internet access. Maybe Canadian tax dollars pay for this. Your comments are complete and utter nonsense. And, who would encourage you, but another inmate? But I bet you look forward to happy hour with nurse Ratched! And when you recover from your sedatives, you can return to insulting people who are in every way superior to you. You are delusion personified!

2idiots

Ira Black: 49 minutes ago
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
---
Hey IBS, why dont YOU respect Lucia and her bday by shutting up! I doubt she finds your drivel entertaining.

@ Scotty - Nurse Ratched - GREAT reference LOVED Cloris Leachman as that character. Wasn't that Mel Brook's HIGH ANXIETY

Scotty

2I-
I have known "nurse Rached" types in my career, which is in finance! Cold, sociopathic, tyrants! Nurse Ratched has become a metaphor for the corrupting influence of power.

2idiots

Sam you're awful quiet....drop the straw again?

Previous 15 Comments | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments