Octomom Film Debut

Takes Knife to Throat

10/18/2011 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0_zkahgedr_0_0js1onr5
A bloodied Octomom came dangerously close to slitting her own throat recently -- but thankfully, it was all just a stunt for her new low budget horror movie.

TMZ broke the story ... Nadya Suleman scored her first acting gig for a fright flick directed by Kevin Clark and Manzie Jones called "Millennium" -- in which she plays a woman impregnated by a demon -- and now, we've obtained the first teaser ... starring Octomom herself.

There are no words.

Bruno

Too bad there wasn't a tragic prop accident on the set that day...

Debra

In Suleman's mind, I'm sure she thinks she has made the big times, only took 14 steps....on the backs of her 14 children. The kids who were sidelined so Mama could show the world her greatness. Of course we are to stupid to remember all of her lies, even if they are recorded. If Suleman could not lie, she could not breath, they are hand in hand in this woman's life.

Peanut Santiago

Still not many comments. {shrugs}
-----------------

We shall see if people watch that movie.

-----------------

Octo has the right to be in the movie if given the job and the public has the right to trash the preview and decide not to see it.
-------------------

Waiting for the NEXT OctoStunt.

Donna

She should have done this for real a long time ago. This is one movie I won'*****ch. I can't support greed and stupidity.

Muppet

First of all I do not like this woman and have zero respect for her. That being said, why give Kate a show and not Nadya? It's quite obvious this woman does not have enough money to support herself and her children. I would rather see her have a reality show so she can pay for nannies. These children clearly need other people in their lives to help raise them so they do not turn out a mess like their mother!
Clearly children's services are not going to remove the children from the home so I say let her have a show. Let those babies enjoy life a little with other people in their lives!!
I hate the mother but I feel so sorry for the children. The people saying she should kill herself are being childish and hateful. Do you have any idea how that would affect all of her children? They love their mother regardless of how you see her or feel about her!
I find it appalling that they will put Sister Wives on television but not Nadya and her children. I say give her children a break and let her have a show! Don't make the children suffer!

James

Can she do all the tax payers and her kids a favor and choke herself slowly to death?

Blessings14

LOVE IT! U GO GURL! I TOLD YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4