« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Paris Jackson:

Girls Can Play Football Too

... and I'll Prove It!

10/17/2011 4:57 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1017_paris_jackson_ex_football
Michael Jackson
's only daughter wants to be a football star -- and TMZ has learned, she's joined her school's pigskin squad to prove girls CAN dominate on the gridiron.

Sure, it's only flag football ... but 13-year-old Paris Jackson has become the VERY FIRST female in the history of her exclusive L.A. private school to join the team. Pretty bad ass.

Her father would be proud ... don't forget MJ performed that LEGENDARY halftime show at Super Bowl XXVII back in 1993.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

ADKIc3mAnX

MJ fans stay on the defense and keep flagging all these haters and dislike their comments

TMZ Is Destined To Be The Next News of The World

That is so awesome. Good for her! I think sports are a lot more fun to play than watch. When I was in undergrad I so wanted to join the intramural rugby team but I was scared to. I didn't want to break a bone. I kinda wi******ook that risk. Rugby looks like so much fun!

janicebyrne

The best Superbowl half time show EVER !! Will there ever be anyone better than Michael Jackson? I believe not. He was, still is and forever will be ...THE BEST.

FirstBeKind

The announcer states that we'll be back with comments from Ditka and OJ. So much has changed since 1993. Michael's performance was the greatest half-time Super Bowl show ever. Yes, I do believe he'd be so proud of Paris. She's beautiful, sassy and strong! All three of his children are lovely kids--a lovely tribute to his parenting skills.

How sad that there are still people who believe he was capable of the heinous crimes he was falsely accused of. Nothing could be further from the truth.

daRock

Hopefully MJ didn't give his kids the AIDS virus????

You wear your white glove on your right hand, WHY AGAIN???

Steinberg

yup, looks exactly like jacko. I could see the resemblance to the eyes, cheeks, mouth.

MICHAEL X

I LOVE YOU Phantom of the Opera.

PaulWS

No they can't and it's flag football so it's definitly not bad ass. Actually any GUY playing flag football should just punch himself in the face.

Holly

I'm glad those kids are getting to have a normal life now. The way MJ made them live was wrong.

Ana Rosa

As a diehard fan of Michael Jackson, most commentators to ask about his person, as well as their families, particularly their children. News like this unnecessary TMZ should be ashamed. What interests the world Paris wants to play sports or not?
And the others give the readers who enjoy slandering, go about their lives!

Ana Rosa

Como fã incondicional de Michael jackson, solicito aos comentaristas mais respeito á sua pessoa, bem como aos seus familiares, principalmente seus filhos. Notícias desnecessárias como esta o TMZ deveria se envergonhar. De que interessa ao mundo se Paris quer ou não praticar esporte?
E aos demais leitores que se dao o desfrute de caluniar, vão cuidar de suas vidas!

Sonia

LEZbehonest we all sense something about this girl...

claudia

paris is sooooo beautiful , amazing eyes ! and she look birracial for my . Go girl !

and please Leave these children in peace.

glory

klien is the father
he is secretly going around telling people he is the father of those kids but he wont admit it publicly because he is under that contract mj made him sign.