« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Paris Jackson:

Girls Can Play Football Too

... and I'll Prove It!

10/17/2011 4:57 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1017_paris_jackson_ex_football
Michael Jackson
's only daughter wants to be a football star -- and TMZ has learned, she's joined her school's pigskin squad to prove girls CAN dominate on the gridiron.

Sure, it's only flag football ... but 13-year-old Paris Jackson has become the VERY FIRST female in the history of her exclusive L.A. private school to join the team. Pretty bad ass.

Her father would be proud ... don't forget MJ performed that LEGENDARY halftime show at Super Bowl XXVII back in 1993.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Tracy

Wow !!! Three Michaels toasted (like in This Is It) !!! I Love him sooo much !!! God Bless Him forever !!!

daRock

Ashley must be 15 because she doesn't remember MJ was accused of pedophilia not once, but TWICE!!!! Where there's Smoke THERE'S FIRE! Deal with it folks, it's called REALITY!

JP

Click thumbs up if you think TMZ's censorship is PATHETIC!
In my last post, I wrote "white wash" next to the work "it" and it bleeped out both words. GET IT TOGETHER, TMZ!

agree

posting that video was the best thing you've ever done. Thank you from my heart.

Marie

Holly: 12 hours ago
I'm glad those kids are getting to have a normal life now. The way MJ made them live was wrong.
------------------------------------------------------------
MJ was an excellent father and that is why his three kids turned out so well. Paris, Prince, and Blanket are polite, intelligent, and joyful. A bad father would not have been able to raise them properly.

Marie

marco: 7 hours ago
umm, you need 2 parents w/ the blue eye gene. African Americans don't have this gene.
------------------------------------------------------------
You don't know nothing about black people. That is why you sound so ignorant. A lot of black people have green or blue eyes and they are not even mixed. For example Vanessa Williams got blue eyes. Rihanna, Joe Jackson, Bow Wow, Tyra Banks, Sammy Sosa got green eyes.

Marie

mack: 21 hours ago
no beauty contest winner for sure
she was cute at her dads funeral but the last two years have not been kind
------------------------------------------------------------Are you kidding me? Paris Jackson is a very beautiful young girl. She looks like a Disney princess.

daRock

According to my research, MJ was addicted to drugs and even went to rehab for it. He also was charged twice for being an alleged pedophile. He also paid out large sums of money to silence a few little boys.

Now, these are indisputable facts that the Harvard graduate douchebag at THZ censoring comments will have a problem with and they will exert their "power" to remove this post. Little people thinking they have HUGE responsibilities over at THZ.....

MiMi

Hey dumRock

Stick to the Lindsay stories, coz you don't know squat about Michael Jackson.

JP

The eye color is not the issue. Black people have 5 main characteristics: Kinky hair, dark skin, flat wide nose, dark eyes, and big lips. Every single member of Michael's family has at least 4 of those 5 features with exception of Joe who has hazel (not green!) eyes. If these kids were Michael's biological children, even if all of them had a white mother, at least ONE of them would display at least ONE of these characteristics. NONE of the three do, therefore, they are not his. TELL THESE CHILDREN THE TRUTH ABOUT WHO THEY REALLY ARE!

MiMi

Morons abound.....

LoL

Eleonora49

His tender lips so soft so gentle. A Passinate kiss so full of Desire.Laying there in the deep Grass of love.I could feel his heart in his chest pounding near next to mine.Laying here in love holding each other so tired.Hearing the rivers water flow the sun kissing our loving skin.The Castel of my Ancestors once touched by their love. Children born here on this holy grounds, my grandmamas childhood and adulthood here was spent.I could feel his loving heart his love for me.looking into each others eyes we forgot the world. Nothing in the air except the whisper of the winds and the singing coming from the forest trees, the loving birds harmony. How much we wished this would never end !But we both knew it can not last.We lived too far apart.His soul so pure so kind, a love never no where to be found. His eyes so brown, so round you could see in them his golden soul like an opened door to the world. The goodness and kindness. His lips could not get enough from our love. We both could feel it transported to an other past.My Ancesstors spell laying on him, feeling the past feeling the love this old Brick casel held. Built in 1188 so long, so far ago, laying here with my love in my arms I wondered how many knights and kings once layed in love here on the river next to the ancient old building.His last Kiss on my lips promise sealed to stay together, don't matter how far the wind will take us. I will never forget and never regret the love from everlasting passion.