Shia LaBeouf [VIDEO]

Pummeled to the Ground

On Vancouver Sidewalk

10/18/2011 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

shia laboeuf vancouver fightShia LaBeouf was repeatedly PUNCHED IN THE HEAD by a shirtless, hairy-bellied man on a Vancouver sidewalk last week -- and TMZ has obtained footage of the brutal ass whooping.

It's unclear exactly what provoked the attack -- but we're told Shia originally got into it with the man inside a bar called Cinema Public House ... and after security kicked them both out, the man tore off his shirt and unleashed the fury all over Shia's face.

shia laboeuf beat upMoments after the attack, Shia tries to chase after the guy -- but someone who appears to be his friend holds him back, telling him, "You gotta lay low right now!"

A rep for Cinema Public House tells TMZ, no one on staff noticed the brawl outside -- but the rep confirms ... Shia has been a regular at the place since he's been in town to shoot "The Company You Keep."

Derp

****ty LeDouche got a beating from one of the thousands of fans who can't stand the sight of him in any movie? Shocking!

AJ810

He is definitely hot but an arrogant piece of crap!

Geo

First off did anyone deserve this as much as him? I love Karma......Second of all NO ONE MAKE thousands of dollars working from home so please stop with these posts...SPAM ALERT bigtime....

Optimus

Where's your B now?

Betsy Fisher

Anger + Alkeehall = Shia getting his ass whooped. Intervention time.

Jim

I don't care how arrogant Shia is -- no one deserves to be assaulted! Violence is unacceptable and I hope the guy who did it is arrested and charged and locked in jail.

vanessa willimas

The guy who beat him (Shia). I think his name is Mike Gonzalez aka Kelly Monaco ex.

UnboundZero

that bitch got socked up - lol...

thestupid

My dream has come true!!!!! Best news Ive read in a month!!! WOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!

btc909

I guess Shia doesn't need that Transformers 4 & 5 money.

Anglo-Saxon

Looks like he needs to find himself some better friends, maybe some that will actually have his back when he's drunk and defenseless. Never been so ****faced that I couldn't handle myself. I guess bad pub is still pub.

Alex

lol Lagoof

Brandie

WTF! People need to step in and stop ****like this! No one has the right to put there hands an ANYONE...Get that into your heads America this is what is going wrong with our kids now too! Step up people!

RA

I've been in a bar with Shia before - and the guy is an arrogant prick douche bag. Not surprized even the friendly people on our northern border had enough of him.

Throwback kid

Shia is a loud mouth punk who fights like a girl. If I had to go to school with this wimp I would have taken his lunch money every day, even if I wasn't hungry. He ruined Wall Street 2 because he is such an annoying jerk.