Shia LaBeouf [VIDEO]

Pummeled to the Ground

On Vancouver Sidewalk

10/18/2011 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

shia laboeuf vancouver fightShia LaBeouf was repeatedly PUNCHED IN THE HEAD by a shirtless, hairy-bellied man on a Vancouver sidewalk last week -- and TMZ has obtained footage of the brutal ass whooping.

It's unclear exactly what provoked the attack -- but we're told Shia originally got into it with the man inside a bar called Cinema Public House ... and after security kicked them both out, the man tore off his shirt and unleashed the fury all over Shia's face.

shia laboeuf beat upMoments after the attack, Shia tries to chase after the guy -- but someone who appears to be his friend holds him back, telling him, "You gotta lay low right now!"

A rep for Cinema Public House tells TMZ, no one on staff noticed the brawl outside -- but the rep confirms ... Shia has been a regular at the place since he's been in town to shoot "The Company You Keep."

Tina

This **** look like it was plan from the beginning, come on a (Video Crew who happens to TMT)at a bar where Shia is hanging out and they knew he have a drinking problem,(**** WAS PLANED) Not a Shia fan but let's be real here.

voltron

LaBeouf is a **** when he's drunk. Starts **** all the time at Mad Bull Tavern in Sherman Oaks...

JSC

Was that Randy from the Trailer Park Boys?

ERIK

I guess acting next to tennis balls and watching himself fight 25 foot tall robots made Shia think he has anykind of fighting ability. FYI your 145 lbs and a ***** in the real world. Save the tough guy routine for your fellow actors.

Mr. Reality

Ahhhhhhhh Ha ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha. What a complete loser, you just got smoked by a chubby Canuck! What type of total douche does it take to piss off a Canandian, then get completely and totally OWNED By him??? I am rolling, over this. This little P$&@Y thinks he is hard and winds up as a puddle in the streets, crying as he needs some gimp to hobble over on their crutches and save him. WOW, SHIA, YOU ARE APUNK!!!!

jason

What a bunch of ***** ass friends. That fat drunk dude almost fell from being pushed off him. Shia and him were wasted. I would have beat the **** out of that fat **** for shia if he were my boy. My friend is not taking a beating.

Disgusted

Wow, these comments are disgusting. You're like the people that yelled "Let him die!" during the debate. I'm no fan of Shia, but that doesn't give anyone the right to do that to him. I hope he's feeling better, and that he learns something from this.

I also hope that if you terrible people were in the same situation, that someone would step in and protect you, even though you don't deserve it. Because I'm sure none of you have acted a complete fool while drunk....

Sugreev2001

OPTIMUS !!!

kim

who ever kicked his ass, thank you...

Marie

How come in his movies Shia Labeouf kicks other people's azz while in real life he gets his azz kicked all the time.

John

None of you punks know him and you don't have a clue what actually happened from this story. So why don't you try shutting your pieholes. Jeolousy is such an ugly thing!

Charles

bite me so what leave the kid alone in us that guy be in jail for months .. one punch is more then needed.. and one punch it shoul.d have been no matter what.. 2nd one and the gusy shoul be sent to jail

Mike

I guess Bumblebee said "you on your own *******!". Lmao!!

ravietmz

Wow, so much hate for this guy. I loved him on Even Stevens and I'm so happy to see that he became a full fledged star. Why all the hate? I haven't seen one post supporting this guy, but only hate and people wishing that he had gotten beaten worse. What kind of human beings are you all? I bet most of you who wrote such negative things never even met the guy, much less know him. I'm appalled that you people call yourselves human beings. If he is an alcoholic then he needs help. He's a young star who grew up and got stardom very fast, but deserves some respect for his art. He's a very good actor. Shame on you jealous freaks.

Amalgham

Yes! A THOUSAND TIMES YES!!! Let there be no question that this proves the existence of God.