Shia LaBeouf [VIDEO]

Pummeled to the Ground

On Vancouver Sidewalk

10/18/2011 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

shia laboeuf vancouver fightShia LaBeouf was repeatedly PUNCHED IN THE HEAD by a shirtless, hairy-bellied man on a Vancouver sidewalk last week -- and TMZ has obtained footage of the brutal ass whooping.

It's unclear exactly what provoked the attack -- but we're told Shia originally got into it with the man inside a bar called Cinema Public House ... and after security kicked them both out, the man tore off his shirt and unleashed the fury all over Shia's face.

shia laboeuf beat upMoments after the attack, Shia tries to chase after the guy -- but someone who appears to be his friend holds him back, telling him, "You gotta lay low right now!"

A rep for Cinema Public House tells TMZ, no one on staff noticed the brawl outside -- but the rep confirms ... Shia has been a regular at the place since he's been in town to shoot "The Company You Keep."

Oh Please

Honestly, Vancover has HUGE drug problems and seriously ****** up people. It's not the idyllic city it was portrayed as during the Olympics. You **** around there, you're going to get hurt. Shia isn't tough, and shouldn't think he is.

nash

****s leboeuf is so overrated. Glad someone took him down. When is this guy going to be out of work. Steven, stop protecting this boy.

Truth

Met this dude once. Total douche bag im glad he got his ass kicked

tf

Bumble Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shia la poof

Shea vs. Shia lol that was no friend holding him back just a great guy calling Shia out on his ****! lol

Learical

Awww.

terry

Save a seat for him in rehab next to Lindsay. I'd say he has a drug (i.e., alcohol) problem.

olol

**** happened, this kind of **** happens to lot of people sometimes, difference is he's famous and other people aren't. no big deal.

grace

Fantastic....karma is a bitch, remember Shia, how you mocked Chris and Rih after their incident???? So how was the beat-down b*tch??

Dude

Having known a few celebrities on a personal level I really do feel sorry for some of them like LaBeouf they are consistently targeted by all kinds of dip****s and con artists. They really have no chance of developing into a normal human being.

Atillathegun

Hahahahaha...these girls are funny. After the poser gets a flurry of fists to his face from a fat drunk, his girlfriend picks him up and takes him to the corner to calm down. The first problem is that I don't even speak to my brother or any other male that close even if I am full of the devil's water or substances!!! I thought those two wounded pigeons were going in for a kiss! and then he wraps his hand behind the poser's neck as if he was going to pull him down to his knees to sup upon a turgid rod!!!!!!!

Dr. Tiko

If Lebarf continues drink like this one day somebody will raip him in the alley. My advise to him is close your as# when you go to a bar

Edgarska

This made my day.

Rai

What kind of friends are those?! Where were they when he was getting his ass kicked? And then they just let the guy beat up their friend and walk away. I swear my friends would have pulled me up on my feet so we could all go find the guy and kick his ass together. I guess money can't buy you everything.. like real friends!

Scumbot404

"Damn where's my yellow sporty saviour"