Shia LaBeouf [VIDEO]

Pummeled to the Ground

On Vancouver Sidewalk

10/18/2011 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

shia laboeuf vancouver fightShia LaBeouf was repeatedly PUNCHED IN THE HEAD by a shirtless, hairy-bellied man on a Vancouver sidewalk last week -- and TMZ has obtained footage of the brutal ass whooping.

It's unclear exactly what provoked the attack -- but we're told Shia originally got into it with the man inside a bar called Cinema Public House ... and after security kicked them both out, the man tore off his shirt and unleashed the fury all over Shia's face.

shia laboeuf beat upMoments after the attack, Shia tries to chase after the guy -- but someone who appears to be his friend holds him back, telling him, "You gotta lay low right now!"

A rep for Cinema Public House tells TMZ, no one on staff noticed the brawl outside -- but the rep confirms ... Shia has been a regular at the place since he's been in town to shoot "The Company You Keep."

Chase

WHAT?!!? He ran after the guy AFTER he got his a$$ handed to him? BWA HA HA HA!!! I can hear it now. "OPTIMUS!!!!!!"

Truth

Americans are such A Hole Tools. They are hated all over the world and yet they still try to act like they run things even when outside of their fat and lazy inhabited country. The facts are clear.....act like an American A Hole outside of the Toilet called American and you will get flushed. Stay home Americans because NOBODY wants, cares or likes you.

dan

this is what happens when you forget where you are ,i guarantee shia acted like he owned the place was being a ******* ran his mouth thinking there would be no repercussions and he got checked with his head on curb hes lucky that guy did not slam the back of his skull into the cement

NobodySpecial

So begins Shia's long, painful spiral downward.

Ghost Rider

No bueno.

Fantastic Four

Occupy Shia LaBeouf!

That's what's going to happen to all millionaires who refuse to share their money with the One Percent!

Occupy Wall Street!

And google OWS founder "Kalle Lasn" and Jews while you're at it!

BellaJ

I LOVE Shia and cannot believe people are happy to see him get hurt. I am a fan, I have been since he was in the movie Holes. I think he is an amazing actor and I wish him nothing but the best!

AD

Held him back??? You gotta be kiddin......Right???? I grew up kinda rough,,not proud of it ,but just saying....I been in a bunch of fights,when I was much younger. Lost more than I won. And after some one kicks your butt,you do not have to be held back...All these new young starts are little.
they look like Jockeys....Where are the the John Waynes,and Jack Palance

boomer

It's called Karma !!

www.hairclub.com

He should try these guys.

KP

I love it...he is suck a ****y little puke..i wonder if will still think he's as smart as he was before..looks goon on him!

scott

its seems this shia is always getting his ass kicked...he cant handle the booze and has small man complex...i love it!!!

Abysmal

Never liked the guy, ever since Even Stevens.He just seems full of himself, and arrogant.He's always been an abysmal actor.Obviously both are to blame,however his idiotic friends shouldn't of just stood there and watch him get pummeled.

WCK604

Don't mess with Canadians. That's all I'm sayin.

Harlem_K1ng

Where's Bumblebee when you need him?