Susan Sarandon vs. Sinead

Who'd You Rather?

10/17/2011 12:00 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

1017_rather
Susan Sarandon referred to Pope Benedict XVI as a Nazi this weekend (left), while Sinead O'Connor infamously ripped up a photo of Pope John Paul II during a performance on "SNL" back in 1992 (right).

Question is ...

More Who'd You Rather?

Cp5lm10dd11

I'd rather go gay.

Joe

Who would I rather what ? Throw a chair at ? Easy - both of them !

blahblahblah

Ya'll need a "None of the above" selection. This ain't no dessert island.

T-to-the-J

You need to add a third option....TASER! I'd pick that over these two hags.

Research

I think it's worth pointing out that on that SNL episode Sinead was protesting the pope protecting child molesting priests. In 1992 that issue wasn't being widely discussed in the US, so of course everyone railed against her for ripping up that picture. Fast forward 20 years and guess what? Turns out she was right! Yet everyone continues to hate her. I don't get it.

Buck Shinglepecker

I flipped a coin to decide which one and the coin ended up on its edge.

Sonia

PLEASE people...The pope WAS in the Nazi youth organization at one point ! The Vatican is not a creation of God, but of greedy and powerful men who now own zillions of $$$ with investments and companies all around the world. The Vatican and the pope do absolutely nothing to help mankind. Bono, Bill Clinton, Bill Gates, your next door neighbor who volunteers at the soup kitchen or Red Cross does. Not the pope. I was born in a Catholic family but needless to say, I do not go to church anymore. Both Sarandon and Sinead O'Connor are right.

brett

Like almost everyone else, I choose Susan. I hope that sinead doesn't kill herself now.

SistahSoul

Smart women acting stupid

Raejean

I think we should get Jane Fonda to decide.

Googie

They're both ignorant & weird

who farted

Susan is a old bag. No wonder Tim left her old bag on bones. and Sinead is a fat cow now who looking for men in the penny saver.

Lynn

Why not add Rosie O'Donnell in there so we could have a real choice. Or maybe Rosanne Barr. Jeez

DH

You need a NEITHER option...........

matt

The picture on the right, supposedly depicting Pope John Paul II is a picture of Benedict, the picture is a fake.
Somebody's to lazy to get a real pic, so they cut and pasted the pic on the right together. The question was what again? Ah, yes Which creature would I run over with a train... er.. toss eggs at? I'll get back to you on that...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments