Heather Mills

Sued Over $5,000 Haircuts

10/18/2011 11:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

heather mills haircut
Heather Mills is a manipulative jerk ... who spread horrible lies about Paul McCartney ... and never paid her hairstylist for $5,000 haircuts ... this according to a new lawsuit obtained by TMZ.

Mills is being sued by her former hair jockey David Paul -- who claims he's gussied up stars like Jennifer Tilly, Judith Light and ... um, Senator Dianne Feinstein.

David claims ... starting in 2005, Mills often hired him at his out-of-shop rate of $5,000-per-day ... to aid her in her quest to become a celeb in the U.S. According to the suit, filed in L.A. County Superior Court, David claims Mills told him she couldn't afford to pay him up front, but promised she'd deliver the green when McCartney gave her money.

David claims Mills used his services at least 20 times ... but never paid up, even after she received a multi-million dollar divorce settlement from the Beatle.

But it gets worse, in the suit, David claims Mills would tell terrible lies about McCartney ... insisting he was "a cheap tyrant who was often a drunk and abusive husband." David claims he believed Mills at the time and even made a YouTube video to defend her.

David says Mills began to avoid him in 2008, after he made several requests for his paychecks ... which totaled $80,000 ... she never, ever paid him.

Now, David wants his money ... plus punitive damages.

0922_celebrity_hair_footer

Charles Darwin

In the civil case,Heather doesn't have a leg to stand on.

Telstar

Yeah, you know what? My barber always gets his money before I get my hat and coat on.
Looks like David bought some expensive experience.

Telstar

And he served the deadbeat 20 times?
As Gomer Pyle said, "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.".

Mindy

LOL good luck getting your money David....she probably doesn't have that much left!

Pat

He sounds like he's an assh@le himself, making you tube videos that took her side and made Paul look bad. So…so far as I'm concerned he got what he deserved.

Raejean

The stylist sounds like he adored Mills when he thought he would be riding the coattails of her borrowed fame and now...not so much. Learned that she probably was exactly what her detractors were saying she was.

Back in the day, I (and a few million others) would have given one of my own legs to be married to Paul McCartney, and considered it a privilege to have his kids and live his life alongside him.

This self-centered amateur prostitute posing as a philanthropist and her lies and misrepresentations makes me ill. I'm so glad Sir Paul has found someone who he needn't be concerned is only in it to advance and enrich herself.

voiceofreason

His claim to hair fame is Judith Light? Does anyone remember her hair on "One Life to Live" and "Who's the Boss"? I call shena****ns on the law suit!

SantaFeJack

She got off cheap...anyone recall in 1999 when the 60 Minutes II was charged $12,000. for two days worth of hair/make-up for a Jodie Foster interview? CBS complained, but paid up. Heather just lived up to her reputation.

janicebyrne

I live very near to this Mills woman here in Hove, Sussex UK.(Her address is 7 Western Esplanade if you want to write to her !!)She is positively LOATHED here. She has a cafe (V-Bites it's called) which is only a few "HOPS" away from her house which has more staff than customers and is usually closed due to total lack of interest. It's very close to where I live and I would normally support a local business but I'm happy to shun her. She's not getting another penny from me. I bought all the Beatles records in the 60s, saw them in concert and she got £26million of fans' money so she's been well paid. I think she's a vile and very delusional woman. The hairdresser sounds like s*** too but I hope he gets his money. He shouldn't hold his breath though. At least Paul is happy again now with Nancy and I wish them well.

Eric Kane

Why have you omitted his real last name? Miramontes.

Jim

I guess Heather is a "Leg" up on the hairdresser

zig

This Mills female is an unscrupulous gold digger without a conscience. Good riddance.

Me

Consider the source. Can't stand her never could. Never knew what Paul saw in her in the first place. That's the only reason she had that baby so that she could get big money monthly. She's trash!

Robert

Get her in court - she won;t have a leg to stand on.

Matthew Steeples

Is this another sign of Heather going bust? Here's another financial millstone she's trying to offload: http://dasteepsspeaks.blogspot.com/2011/10/hurricane-heather.html

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments