Lindsay Lohan

Banished to the Morgue

10/19/2011 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1018_lindsay_lohan_Ex_morgue
Good News for Lindsay Lohan: The judge who could end up sending her to jail has decided she doesn't have to do any community service, at least for now.

Bad News for Lindsay Lohan: She'll be sweeping up blood and guts at the L.A. County Morgue.

Sources connected with the Probation Department tell TMZ ... Judge Stephanie Sautner contacted Probation officials and told them to immediately yank Lindsay from her current community service assignment with the Red Cross. We're told Judge Sautner ordered the Probation people to immediately assign Lindsay to morgue duty.

It's clearly a sign the judge is pissed off -- probably at the Probation Dept. for pulling a switcheroo by taking Lindsay out of the Downtown Women's Center, where the judge ordered Lindsay to perform 360 hours of community service. Judge Sautner also ordered Lindsay to do 120 hours at the morgue, and now that's taken top billing.

As for pissing off the judge, we've learned there's something in the Probation report that will probably do just that. Lindsay's probation officer wrote that Lindsay had problems with the Women's Center, because it was "not fulfilling." One more time -- Lindsay complained the Woman's Center was "NOT FULFILLING."

We broke the story the Probation Department believes Lindsay has NOT violated her probation, but prosecutors feel the opposite is true and they want her in the slammer.

Lindsay is ordered to court this morning at 10 AM PT. It promises to be a showdown -- and possibly an epic one.

Yes, we'll livestream from start to finish.

bob

she should be in jail,were we would be,but at least it costing her a lot of money,to do it her way.

lalaland

Gee, what a cliffhanger.

magmax

Lohan should just have her own full time cop, judge, prosecutor, PO, and jailer that travel with her as an entourage.

Kell

This girl blows my mind, what is so hard to just do what you have to do and get the **** over with...

Kelly

It's ironic that Lindsay is working in the very place she is likely to end up soon. What a wasted life!

andyconda

you will also get the lindsay lohan puzzle with a bunch of pieces missing

willie1

I'm starting to wonder if Lohan and Judge Sautner if they have a little something something on the side? We know Lindsey swings both ways. Is the Judge star struck and in love? Because for some reason she sure isn't doing the job she was appointed.

Deanne

The probation officer's kid wanted an autograph from Lohan. In exchange for report in support of her that she wasn't fulfilled, the kid got a worthless autograph. Investigate the prob officers

tiff

I can’t abide this foolish woman but popular sentiment should play no part in her sentencing. She has the right to be treated the same as anyone else in her position and given the same consequences as I would in this case, assuming that the public wouldn’t know and wouldn’t give a rodent’s nether region about what I did and how I was treated. It appears that in CA you don’t do jail time until your body count reaches double digits. In any case, all the breaks she keeps getting are doing her no good in the long run. If she took out full page ads in Variety and the Hollywood Reporter saying “Don’t hire me! I’m a screw-up!” she could not possibly ruin her prospects any more thoroughly than she’s doing right now.

Manimal

If I win can I get the Home version of Lohan Life Game...with Dina driving the fake car around?

Blood Red Witch

Dont forget to enhance you LL GOES TO COURT experience by stopping in the chat room! EVERYONE is WELCOME!
Main floor Sign in as a guest. See ya all there!

Vinsetta

I always enjoy the banter between the pot head camera operators TMZ sends to the courthouse.

Reed

Not fulfilling enough for you, you are one big spoiled moron. Don't say this is a lie because it's in the probation report and they seem to be kissing your ass big time. I see no redeeming qualities in you right now, and giving money to a bogus sounding charity one week before the court appointed appearance is pretty transparent.

Noneurbusiness

girl should of been sent to work at the morgue from the beginning.

Mimi

I wonder if her shrink had input on where she does probation. Is it really a good idea to send her to do probation to places that she may difficulty handling? On the other hand, maybe it's better to slap her in the face. Honestly I don't think she will learn or change at this point. Her acting career is over and her "modeling" is a total joke. She is a non-entity in Hollywood and totally black listed by anyone who matters. I would never wish anything tragic on anyone but I think this girl will end up dead within a few years (or sooner) from an overdose of pills and booze. She idolizes Marilyn Monroe and she seems to believe her life is tied to Marilyn's and I have no doubt she is itching to die young and tragic, just like Marilyn.