Adam Levine

I Got the Moves Like Knox!

10/19/2011 11:35 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Adam Levine in DenimJust like Amanda Knox last week, Adam Levine is guilty ... of rockin' a matching monochromatic denim-on-denim suit.

Even attractive people can have bad jeans.

The Love Sponge

First You Sissies

honey2000

Let's give Amnda Knox privacy and non-judgement on her attire as she regroups from her ordeal. She needs some comfort and denim is the chicken soup of fashion, for sure :) BTW, I love the jean on jean, we are bringing back the DeLorean, let's bring it all back to the future, why not?

tina

I live in Everett WA, you people are giving way too much open arms. I do believe that witch had something to do with that girls murder. She is going to rake in MONEY, because of you IDIOTS

Everyones~A~Star

Amanda Knox looks stressed out and is that expression fear? Those are not the eyes of a free woman. She looks like she thinks the camera man is going to hit her. Italian Jails are not like our cushy like American ones. She made some stupid mistakes and she is clearly still paying for them. Maybe we should let her get back to her private life.

Chrislovesdana

Holy f#K, leave Amanda alone already. Aren't there enough people in that pool of debauchery you call LA to screw with? You people have no soul.

az_barbie66

I am usually not attracted to skinny guys but Adam Levine can wear anything he wants and still look good.

Ginger

I hope she leads a productive life from here on out. And I'm curious, those who still think she's guilty, what evidence do you have? The court in Italy didn't have any. If you have some, they probably would have liked to have it. Sheesh.

tmz posters dont know sh1t

I wonder who Nasty Knox banged first when she touched home! Just as I did with Casey Anthony (dont judge my perverted ass, you f#kkz reading this know you wonder who 1st to f#ck her little p#ssy when she got home as well) ...last comment! As far as Adam Levine,how does ANYONE like that annoying fruity chorus on that "Moves like Jagger" song??? Its so lame & fruity!

Scarr

That's called a Canadian Tuxedo LoL

BA

That's a Denim Tuxedo boy and girls.

MIDKNIGHT

What, if not jeans are you supposed to wear with a denim jacket?

tellmeaboutit

Here's a clue for you, tmz: Not everyone is a slave to trends. And many don't give a sh*t about looking like every other sheep in the herd. And they sure don't take fashion advice from a bunch of slackers & one old fart who live in t-****s and jeans. You're welcome.

Eve

hey douche tits, denim is back in, don;t you watch made in America? sheesh, you guys are SOOO freakin' "NOT"!!!

ladydiinpa

how anyone thinks this girl is hot is beyond me,,,I know this is a bad picture, but to me she is very average lookin,,will be interesting how she proceeds in life, along with Casey Anthony if the media would let things go..Nancy Grace is the reason she got off, if she never would have metnioned her name she would be in jail now, Nancy made her a celeb and able to afford a high powered defense team..

Jessica Witmer

He can wear anything anytime and still look good. Mmmmmmm... Yummy!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments