Lindsay Lohan

Bails Out

10/19/2011 11:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan makes bail
Lindsay Lohan is free ... for now -- TMZ has learned, the actress just posted $100,000 bail.

Lindsay has to return to court on November 2nd -- where she could be sentenced to more than a year in jail.

Her publicist tells TMZ, "Lindsay is hoping this matter will be resolved on November 2 and the Court will reinstate probation and allow her to continue fulfilling her community service."

Stay tuned.

mannequin

Dressed for a Hollywood picnic. As usual, can't she even dress appropriately?
Don't believe for one minute that she's responsible for the entire family; what a low effort to drum sympathy.

Jay

Where is her what 6th, 7th, 8th mug shot? I am losing count.

Fuck Celebrities

Hang the bitch: she's a lost cause... CRACK and horrific parenting have won.

Red Cloud

Sautner said she'd like to send Lohan to jail, but because of overcrowding, she doubts that the actress would serve any serious time.

"If jail meant something in the state of California now, maybe I'd put her in jail," she said. "But come on. Is anybody doing any time on the jail sentences?"

---------------------------

I'll bet this makes miserable haters angry, angry, angry!!! And you will be angrier on 11/2/11. I'll be laughing harder than I'm laughing now. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ralphie the one-eyed

Like Harry Potter’s Muggle foster-daddy said in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix:
“Justice”

the real diva

she should of got jail time.going into court today with that outfit and makeup. she looked like a hooker..well her career is all but reality tv now. noone else would want her.hope she ends up in jail in the future.she needs to do time and not always get off.

Brian

Hahahaaa, Who did her makeup??? Looks like my 7 yr. old niece did, That girl is a MESS.

magmax

Her lawyer is starting to look as bad as that unicorn ranch-hand Lindsay has for a rep. The idiot will say anything, no matter how absurd, to spin reality.

Katz

This beast looks terrible. What kind of blush did she use, Beat Me Up Wine color! She looks like an old whore! I would think any man would be afarid to touch her without catching something!

CJ

If you stop ******* up and just did what your supposed to then you wouldn't be in trouble every 5 ******* minutes

jodi

Whats with the halloween makeup?

Jay

Lindsay better not wear that make up to the morgue. Someone might think she is a corpse and put her in the cooler!

kitnplayn

Lindsey Lohan is severely stunted in the maturity department. She is acting with her eyes as though she is an innocent deer; as though she is surprised by what the judge is explaining to her. I think her brain in mentally stuck on age 14.

Donna Rae

I agree with a former poster, Lindsey needs to have a conservatorship like Britney, obviously she needs help with getting her act together...and I don't think that Dina is the person that should be helping her out. Also there what is with the makeup and the swollen face?

zeppy2827

the bitch is already out a jail.and her makeup looks so bad. I could not believe it.and the teeth look so bad my God..I think she needs a drug vacation that will be good for her.and give the judge a report on it.!!!!!!!!!!!!!