Lindsay Lohan

Probation Revoked

HANDCUFFED in Court

10/19/2011 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

101911_lindsay_handcuffed_2_still

In a blistering hearing, Judge Stephanie Sautner revoked Lindsay Lohan's probation, had her cuffed and set a hearing for November 2, when Lindsay could end up getting as much as a year-and-a-half in jail.

Judge Sautner said Lindsay Lohan was completely responsible for being thrown out of the Downtown Women's Center, where the judge told her she must complete probation.

The judge concluded Lindsay violated her probation, scoffing time after time, incredulously reading from the Probation Report -- the section where Lindsay told the Probation officer she didn't find the Women's Center "fulfilling."101911_lindsay_still

TMZ broke the story ... Lindsay got kicked out of the Women's Center after being a no-show 9 times.

The Judge also doubted Lindsay attended sessions with her shrink once a week, as the Judge required.

The judge dismissed Shawn Holley's argument that Lindsay had to go abroad to work -- where she was seen partying on several occasions -- and that's why she missed a number of community service appointments, saying, "She's supposed to be an actress, from what I hear."

Judge Sautner recalled all the screw ups Lindsay has had in her court cases, reminding Holley that "Probation is a Gift."

As we reported, Lindsay's bail bondsman appeared in court and will be bailing her out shortly.

The judge could barely contain her contempt for the Probation Dept., which gave Lindsay a glowing report.  Judge Sautner said the Probation Dept. had no authority to send Lindsay to the Red Cross to do her community service and said Lindsay would not get credit for the time she served there.

Before Lindsay was taken away in cuffs, the judge said Lindsay must complete 16 hours at the morgue each week before the November 2 hearing.

Although Lindsay could get sentenced to nearly a year and a half in jail, a frustrated Judge Sautner noted new laws and overcrowding would make such a sentence unlikely.

Also Revoked ...

AGENT smith

There has been over four hours of Lindsay hype on fox and they are having a count down as if the space shuttle were being launched. Lindsay has more pregame hype than the Superbowl. I woke up at five and watched some and went back to sleep. they have interviewed Harvey and all kinds of legal experts. Harvey seems to think that she is going to be going to jail but not today. I think it's going to be a slap on the wrist and Lindsay does the rest of her CS at the morgue and therapy must be in person. I wonder if she is going to where a power suit or a rubber dress. I think she will go with a skirt suit.

TJ

Hope Lindsay makes a pit stop to Target on the way to the courthouse to buy another pair of panties because she will probably soil them during this court visit once she hears what's in store for her.

Sillyone

@jeebus I got banned over there for saying some celebs lips looked like a dog's puckered *******..I emailed them and asked what was going on and told them if it was my comments I had seen much much worse and was told "sorry I hit the wrong button I meant to hit moderation." Hell I had been in moderation for months and still am. Frustrating!

pat

We should be able to tell how it'll go by the way she is dressed.

If she walks in dressed like the little hooker she is, she'll walk.

If she dresses conservatively ( like last time ), it probably means she isn't sure how it'll go just in case she gets locked up the time she gets bailed out.

It would be so nice to see her go up the river.

bb

Oh yeah, THAT kissing pic. Lindsay supporters/enablers all said Dina and Linds were not kissing just leaning in to talk...but Lindsay had her leg hooked up near Dina's crotch, not very ambiguous. Kind of explains why Dina NEVER steps up and acts like a MOTHER but only like a drinking buddy or a .... ugh, don't even want to think about it. As much as I can't stand Lindsay I find Dina creepy and abnormal as hell.

Fabienne

Didn't that Judge order her to get another sponser type person other than her family etc? Has she done that? Seems like it's still her Mother.
Also,if she's been ordered to work at the morgue then does that mean it's decided that she'll be doing the morgue instead of jail?

mannequin

I wonder.... I wonder if Lohan really believes that her court appearances cause a huge turnout because she's a desirable celebrity? Does she not realize that she's a freakshow? What a pathetic individual.

Tiff

COME ON... She's a brat. Throw the book at her. I'm tired of hearing all the excuses...

samme21

Nothing will happen she will walk free out of there. She never has to pay for her actions.

D

Jeebus & sillyone, every comment I make too is in mod mode on that site, doesn't matter what I say.

Jenny1591

shut up ol of u, most of the people here judge her eventhou they dont know her personally, da*n i dont understand how people can easily be manipulated by what they seen or heard in the t.v. try to look urself in the mirror and recol ol the stupid things uve done, if u cant see or rmmbr it only shows what type of person u are,, the type who enjoy criticizing somebody's life instead of taking care of their own.. f**k you aLL who mess with lindsay

Nikki

LMFAO! Theres hardly any paps there..Too funny

themare

Nicole, she's not "Linnocent" she's a

L*******

Different Rules Apply

How much time and money has been spent on this spoiled little bi#$ch?? At the very least, make her pay a great big BILL for all this time wasted because she can't follow the rules! Ridiculous and SO OLD!!!

AGENT smith

I hope she shows up early, I have a strange feeling she might be late because of last minute wardrobe changes and she probably is having a hard time picking out which shoes she wants to wear. I think she will be fifteen minutes late 10:15 is my guess. Any guesses what time she walks in the door?