Lindsay Lohan

Probation Revoked

HANDCUFFED in Court

10/19/2011 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

101911_lindsay_handcuffed_2_still

In a blistering hearing, Judge Stephanie Sautner revoked Lindsay Lohan's probation, had her cuffed and set a hearing for November 2, when Lindsay could end up getting as much as a year-and-a-half in jail.

Judge Sautner said Lindsay Lohan was completely responsible for being thrown out of the Downtown Women's Center, where the judge told her she must complete probation.

The judge concluded Lindsay violated her probation, scoffing time after time, incredulously reading from the Probation Report -- the section where Lindsay told the Probation officer she didn't find the Women's Center "fulfilling."101911_lindsay_still

TMZ broke the story ... Lindsay got kicked out of the Women's Center after being a no-show 9 times.

The Judge also doubted Lindsay attended sessions with her shrink once a week, as the Judge required.

The judge dismissed Shawn Holley's argument that Lindsay had to go abroad to work -- where she was seen partying on several occasions -- and that's why she missed a number of community service appointments, saying, "She's supposed to be an actress, from what I hear."

Judge Sautner recalled all the screw ups Lindsay has had in her court cases, reminding Holley that "Probation is a Gift."

As we reported, Lindsay's bail bondsman appeared in court and will be bailing her out shortly.

The judge could barely contain her contempt for the Probation Dept., which gave Lindsay a glowing report.  Judge Sautner said the Probation Dept. had no authority to send Lindsay to the Red Cross to do her community service and said Lindsay would not get credit for the time she served there.

Before Lindsay was taken away in cuffs, the judge said Lindsay must complete 16 hours at the morgue each week before the November 2 hearing.

Although Lindsay could get sentenced to nearly a year and a half in jail, a frustrated Judge Sautner noted new laws and overcrowding would make such a sentence unlikely.

Also Revoked ...

nipples mugee

Zoom in a little more so I can get her password ..

CP2284

Did she miss half of her face when applying makeup this morning, or is it just me?

janet

bad make up or bad lighting, she should take the gum out of her mouth.

chucklehead

it looks as though a mortician applied lindsey's make up.

TMZ - ThatThingYourMamaWarnedYouAbout

She is rockin the David Bowie cheeks. What's up with that makeup?

Hammer

OMG. Who didn't do her hair & makeup??? A little effort please. She looks like she's been beat up or had a rough nite or both.

Marlena

is that dirt on her face or blush??

sillygurl

help me to understand this TMZ... You have a camera person outside waiting for dingbat lohan to show up, and THESE are the blurry pics you post?! get a new camera person! they cant hold the camera steady anyway!

A Real Lawyer

I know this is a simple question for those of us that aren't sociopaths but....

Why doesn't Lindsay just do her community service and be done with it? It is the path of least resistance. Why is she taking the hard way all the time? I'd be so tired of it I'd just do what I'm supposed to do to be done with it.

anna

what the hell is on her cheek?

Piglet

I wish you guys would live stream with captions. I'm at work and I don't want anyone to know I listen to this trash LOL :)

STFUP

Her face went white as a sheet when the judge said that her 9 missed community service appointments & the leaving early are "certainly enough reason to revoke probation".
She'll be out on bail today - but I can't WAIT for her next hearing. She's going to JAIL! YAY!

AGENT smith

LINNOCENT!!!!!!! I KNEW IT!

nuffsaid

She looks like hell.

LI_Mom

So it seems the psychologist is a liar!

This judge should order that she NOT see this therapist... she needs to see someone who is cannot be swayed to lie & enable this trainwreck!